Thread: Sony Ericsson W910i Mobile phone

Sony Ericsson W910i Mobile phone

Here's the new phone "Walkman" is ready to depopulate until next year. Yes, because the new W910i really has all the requirements to be a winning product and they immediately noticed the two major mobile operators in Italy, TIM and Vodafone, who have captured customization.

As had happened for the first P1i impact is very shocking. Once again SE has chosen to "rubber" the phone (as well as the K810i) and made him a very smart, solid and beautiful to take in hand. The opening slide is easy, practical and well thought out and enjoy who has fun to open and close the phone all the time because his "shot" is liberating.

Its display is large, very bright and intelligent. The sensor inside the phone, in fact, the software informs the way you're watching, and so the display of photos and music plus some menu changes from horizontal to vertical. This is a great innovation that comes from development of new controller of the Play Station 3. The phone "feels" the movement and perceives the way you are taking in hand. One of the games already integrated into the software, Marble Madness, can slide a ball on a labyrinth and you must simply move to keep the phone on the palm of the hand: the ball will roll according to your movements, although minimal, just as would happen if you are in the hands of a true labyrinth.

Another curious innovation related to this sensor is the Shake Control. While listening to music from your phone you can shake to select another track chosen at random, or you can right inclined to move to the next track or left to return to the previous one. Why do not you run the risk of accidentally change the track only for having moved the phone must also press a button in the contemporary movement, key unfortunately too small and placed in an uncomfortable position.

As for the music, phone software has really progressed worth telling. First, the software management of media files from PC is called "Media Manager" and is a novelty that will cover all mobile phones next SE. This is a more complete software compared to the previous Disc2Phone, which allows the transformation of its music (is available on both on the PC and on CD) in mp3 files and then transfer it to your phone not only with all the information relating to the song (collected by networking to Gracenote), but also his "mood", that is the type of sensation that the song produces. It's called SenseMe, and the new system that allows you to classify your music collection by type W910i in the audience giving you a chance to decide what to listen to your base at the time. Just as in a radio commercial every piece is cataloged in connection with feelings that produce, so you can choose to just listen to soft music, rather than energy, rather than romantic rhythm. 78% of respondents during a search is said to change mood in relation to the type of music heard. The vision of the photos will be accompanied by music that compared to your presentation you want to have a beautiful new that gives luster to the integration of media files.

Continuing to talk about music, but W910i has TrackID function, the system that allows recording 15 seconds of music from any source (including the internal radio) to obtain through the internet connection to the Gracenote title, author, and the album of the song you are listening.

The W910i is a beautiful phone from many points of view and is the first phone equipped with SonyEricsson HSDPA. Pity for the camera, it is only 2.0 mega pixels and auto focus. However, you can send any photo on your Pictureblog. In the "issues" of the phone there are some, like Eclipse, which exploit a lot creating SenseMe the play of light on the movement of the phone menu and the interior is more like a menu of Play Station 3 rather than the classic SonyEricsson.

Bluetooth stereo, mega bass and flight mode make it a Walkman in all respects. A jig external memory already supplied expandable up to 4 with the usual Memory Stick Micro but I think little internal memory: 40MB only.

A final consideration do on the packaging. Beautiful and very provided. Except of course the power adapter, you'll also find a stereo headset for those who give the option of using any mini-jack to use their headphones or listen to music via an external amplifier and a convenient USB adapter to read the Memory Stick Micro any PC.

Sony Ericsson W910i Mobile phone Features and Specifications

W910i has

• Music tones
    • PlayNow™
    • Polyphonic Ringtones
    • Flight mode
    • MegaBass™
    • TrackID™

Specifications
    • Size: 99.0 x 50.0 x 12.0 mm; 3.9 x 2.0 x 0.5 inches
    • Weight: 86.0 g; 3.0 oz
    • Available colours: Noble Black; Havana Bronze; Silky White; Lipstick Pink; Prime Silver
    • Screen: 240 x 320 pixel; 262, 144-colour TFT
    • Memory: Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) support (up to 4 GB); Phone memory 35MB
    • Networks:
      • GSM 850
      • EDGE
      • HSDPA 2100
      • UMTS 2100
      • GSM 900
      • GSM 1800
      • GSM 1900