Thread: Firefox 3.5 Web Browser

Firefox 3.5 Web Browser

As you all might be knowing that Mozilla has released its latest final version of Firefox that is Firefox 3.5. As per Mozilla it is twice faster than other browsers and more useful. It launches quickly, sticks up complex sites such as Gmail and Google Maps without any hiccup in fire, and can open lots of tabs without crash into force.So far it is assumed that the new Firefox browser will be used by more than 30% of the internauts. The browser can set aside various other browsers now used, including paid and free versions of browsers.

However things like getting Firefox to install add-ons or themes without restarting the browser gets left out of a major release, and an important question to many people all over since Firefox 2 has been . Approved in Acid tests or Firefox which are also the fastest of any browser, but, beyond technology blogs who write about acid tests care about them? Do you as a user really care about what they are, or do you care which browser is really fast for you, in my opinion of Google Chrome and Opera faster than any Firefox 3.5 is, try moving around browser after loading few tabs have been pure move will tell you which browser is lighter.

For much of last year as Microsoft, Google, and Apple released new major browsers, I had remained with Firefox mainly from a deluded sense of loyalty to his progressive manifesto paste. Not anymore Firefox, finally, is back and there are better reasons than ideology to your default browser to make.There may be no more issues arise for a perfect version of Firefox 3.5, which is the second candidate version also released the same week.

Now one assumes that the second candidate's own version the final product soon to be released will be. With this expectation, the second version candidate the same name as that of the new version to be released data. If no more issues are raised, the second release candidate itself will be the new browser the world is eagerly waiting for.

As per me Firefox 3.5 has great features, but there is nothing to write home about, after few days people will start to complain how Firefox can use so much of memory, and Mozilla will start to say a barebone version of Firefox do not use that much memory, but if you Mozilla can build a platform that eliminates add-add-ons that would eat up memory you well, rather than just blaming them for having a bloated Firefox.

http://forums.techarena.in/web-news-trends/1205944.htm

Re: Firefox 3.5 Final Web Browser

I have noticed some of the new features of Firefox 3.5 final release which i would like to share here:

• Extensions and Themes

• Extensions installed under Firefox 3 may be incompatible and/or require updates to work with Firefox 3.5. Please report any issues to the maintainer of the extension. When you install Firefox 3.5 all of your Extensions and Themes will be disabled until Firefox 3.5 determines that either a) they are compatible with the Firefox 3.5 release or b) there are newer versions available that are compatible.

• Private Browsing

• As of the other new browsers, Firefox 3.5 adds a private browsing mode to its arsenal of features. While the private browsing mode, Firefox won 't remember anything - history, cookies, user names or passwords of your session. When private browsing start, Firefox just close all pages that you currently have open, but keep each of your open windows so you can quickly return to what you have before moving over to the private browsing which is been one of my favorite feature. Unlike incognito in Google Chrome or the way InPrivate Browsing in Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.5 doesn 't care about any indication that you are on the private browsing mode, regardless of the initial message screen.

• Undo closed window

• I have the same problem as many of you guys seen that we face accidental closing Firefox windows . While the previous versions using interactive messages before any windows close but no rules for the undo of any window were closed. These problems are well resolved in Firefox 3.5 as options to get back the list of previously closed tabs and windows and restores them the choice of the user. You can find the option for this feature in History menu.

• Tab tearing

• Some readers can use the tab tearing facility in the chrome familiar Google. The property in an exciting format with Firefox 3.5. You can grab a tab and a little drag to create a new window. The reverse will also work. Similar operations can be found by clicking the tabs, right-clicking if you like interlocking tabs and no dragging.

• User interface improvements

• The support for moving tabs between windows is better in this version. In Firefox 3.5, you can now drag tabs between windows without page to interrupt or object to forced. Version 3.5 also adds support for breaking tabs from browser window to a new direction. The towed tabs of a transparent page thumbnail it together for those of us with short concentration times easier to remember exactly what they drag. The management of the session is better in 3.5. Version 3.0 introduced support for the reopening of closed tabs. The developers talk about that in 3.5 the capacity to add to a closed window to reopen pointed. The recovery of the crash is now better handled. If after a browser crash again started, the user will be presented with a session restore the screen to them the contents of their session will show and will allow them to select which tabs should be restored.

• Support for Video

• The most exciting feature about Firefox 3.5 is support for HTML 5 video used. The flash player is no longer necessary to get your videos in a web page to play. The specialty on the Web page that is coded in HTML 5 is that if you want to watch some video in an open source format such as Ogg Vorbis or Theora note, Firefox 3.5 as part of the page itself will consider and will play the video without the help of some flash content. It also comment immediately on the videos on Webpages again. This is the feature that most users of Firefox 3.5 beta attracted. This movement can be the leading forms of text and video in an inseparable webpage to be considered.

• Lost and Found

• Firefox 3.5 now to place your site to find your IP address and use data about nearby Wi-Fi networks, through the Office of the City to collect Google. This feature would be particularly useful for people who are card or business user review sites looking for nearby places to visit. For your safety and privacy, any place for you to use your consent to do so. Firefox sends your IP address, nearby wi-fi networks, and a unique random ID to the server to your residence to find.

• Keyboard Bar filters

• Firefox 3.5 address bar fetches you lists of suggestions at lightning fast speed to complete the URL which you are typing. It is refreshing when the filters built to support this property is. This list are fetched from the page history, tags and your bookmarks.The filter ‘*’ can restrict your list to the bookmarks only while ‘#’ limits it to tags.

• Get Back to the last session

• Firefox 3.5 builds upon previous Firefox's session-restore feature to remember what you have entered in Web forms before you close the window. For example, suppose that I mean to close the browser by replying to a reader comment on pcworld.com, when I re-open Firefox and my previous browser session recovery, will do everything that I typed in the text box still there. It 's about time the Web browser did this. A word of caution, though: For security reason, If you start typing something that you don't want someone else to see later, be sure to delete it before you close the window.

The best new thing about Firefox is that it gives us a peek at the Internet of tomorrow. Since 2007, the World Wide Web Consortium, working on HTML 5, an update to the coding language that defines every page you visit online. Although the consortium has its final specifications for the new standard to be published, browser companies have many characteristics of the language in their latest versions. Firefox 3.5 offers the best implementation of standard and because it 's second-most-popular Web browser in the world, the new version is sure to prompt Web designers to create pages tailored to the Web's new language. In other words, Firefox is not just an improvement for your computer, it was a re-engineering of the Web itself good cause.

http://forums.techarena.in/web-news-trends/1137240.htm

Re: Firefox 3.5 Final Web Browser

Firefox 3.5 Bugs

Only the bad thing i found with this version is while pressing enter in the Location Bar will not do anything if you are running AVG SafeSearch v8.0 or lower. An the second bug i found is when i selected Fax from the Print Dialog, the Windows Fax dialog appeared and then disappear.

Firefox 3.5 Highlights

• It is available in more than 70 languages.

• There are tools for controlling your private data, including a Private Browsing Mode, and the ability to go back in time and Clear Recent History.

• It has support for the HTML5 <video> and <audio> elements including native support for Ogg Theora encoded video and Vorbis encoded audio.

• The browser features faster performance on complex websites thanks to the new TraceMonkey JavaScript engine.

• You can can enjoy Location Aware Browsing using web standards for geolocation.

• It includes improvements to the Gecko layout engine, including speculative parsing for faster content rendering.

• It also supports new web technologies such as: downloadable fonts, CSS media queries, new transformations and properties, JavaScript query selectors, HTML5 local storage and offline application storage, <canvas> text, ICC profiles, and SVG transforms.

To be sure, are Apple, Google, Microsoft, Opera and also worked for various aspects of HTML 5 in their browsers, and Firefox is not going to lead for a long time. But that 's kind of the point. I use Firefox, but not as much as I did before Google Chrome came up when Google Chrome has something like Firebug and Webdeveloper I have to dump Firefox really until something is there that i need again.

Download Firefox 3.5 final release

For downloading more Firefox Versions, you can go to this Firefox 3.0.10 and 3.5 beta 4 download

certifications4you Guest

Re: Firefox 3.5 Web Browser

Firefox is Good browser... anyway new IE works so well ...

waqyum Guest

So many new features.Whan i installed 3.5 the only new feature that i noticed was opening of new tabs with + mark.No more using shorcut Ctrl + T.

techteen Guest

Firefox may be the best browser, but chrome is the fastest any day.

alfredbond Guest

The unthinkable has happened, even if just. Firefox has finally displaced IE as the most used browser. Before one jumps to conclusions, the details are as follows. As per Stat Counter, the web’s counter outfit, for the week ended December 20, 2009, Firefox 3.5 is the world’s most used browser, with a user share of 21.93%. IE 7.0 follows close at 21.2%. Microsoft’s latest and best browser till date, the IE 8.0, however has seen a very steady increase in its share of users, and is currently third at 20.33%.