Install new OS in Fujitsu Tablet??
Hey folks - I need to install a new OS (Windows XP Tablet) and got to the first disk when it stops and gives me 3 options: Set up Windows Now - press Enter, Repair Windows - Press R and Quit - press ESC. That is all good and I would press enter but the tablet doesn't recognize the command buttons on the side or a USB key board. Any idea how to get it to "Enter" so I can continue with the new installation?
Re: Install new OS in Fujitsu Tablet??
To solve the problem here is the solution:
- Do not download versions say "Windows Tablet" illegally on the net because most are infected.
- On your tablet you have a license key Microsoft.
- Install Windows XP Pro.
- Enter your license key.
- After installation of windows, install the drivers.
- To install the drivers for the Tablet and the system becomes "Tablet PC Edition launch REGEDIT:
- In HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SYSTEM / WPA
- Create a key "TabletPC" result in creating a DWORD key named "Installed" and as "1".
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:14 PM.|