TechArena Community

TechArena Community (
-   Windows Software (
-   -   Curved text in photoshop (

avvia 15-06-2009 09:06 AM

Curved text in photoshop
I am working on designing application which front text include designs of curve text. How can i design a curved text (like around a circle) with Photoshop ? Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Macarenas 15-06-2009 09:29 AM

Re: Curved text in photoshop
Curved text in photoshop is by using text warp feature. You can make the text arc, arch, bloat, wave. It is also possible if your using Photoshop CS4, there is option "text on a path" in which you need to follow a path. You can change it any shape.

ThoMas321 15-06-2009 09:36 AM

Re: Curved text in photoshop
To display Curved text in photoshop follow the procedure :
Load Photoshop and insert some text into your document. Press 'Ctrl' key and enter to deselect your text. Set the background to transparent so that you can later place this text on top of any image.Go to the Menu bar and click on the Create Warped Text button to open the Warp Text dialog box. Your first step is to choose a warp Style from the drop-down list. If you select shell upper then you need to adjust horizontal and vertical distortion then click on and text will appear in Warp Text Style.

Glenny 15-06-2009 09:44 AM

Re: Curved text in photoshop
Select the Pen Tool on the Tool Bar. From that tool bar click a series of points in the workspace to define your line. Edit the line as you want then select the option Type tool from toolbar. Left click on that line type text, you will see that letters will appear as the given shape of line.

All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:01 PM.