I have a line chart that iv created using jfreechart. The graph has six lines.when the graph comes up, there are no lines on it.This is delibrate. Iv also made six check boxes. The problem i have is that when the check boxes are checked, the lines are supposed to apear, each line corresponding to the boxes that has been checked. But the lines are'nt appearing when the boxes are checked. Please can someone help. Thank you for your help.
1. Start Eclipse 3.0. (If you do not have Eclipse installed, visit www.eclipse.org.)
2. Go to File -> New -> Project....
3. Select Java Project and click on Next. Enter in a project name and click Finish.
4. Select the project in the Package Explorer view. Go to Project -> Properties.
5. Click on Java Build Path? on the left-hand side of the dialog box and on the right-hand side
click on the Libraries? tab.
6. Click on Add External JARs...? and locate jfreechart-1.0.0-pre1.jar and jcommon-1.0.0-common.jar.
Click on OK.
7. Select the project in the Package Explorer view. Go to File -> New -> Package. Give the package
a name and click on Finish.
8. Select the newly-created package in the Package Explorer view. Go to File -> New -> Class. Give the
class a name and click on Finish.
9. You are now ready to start using the JFreeChart library!
For more info go to this link.
To begin with, you need to download the JFreeChart and JCommon distributions, unpack them on your local machine, and generate the API documentation.
for more information check here.....
I have already installed the jcommon, and jfreechart libraries and attached them to the program that i have written. I have no problem with displaying the graph. i just wanted to make the lines respond to the check boxes that were selected
Which line chart Jfreechart are you using ?
There are many alternatives -
- Line Animation in Java
- Different Line Styles
- Adding Line to JTree
.....try any one of this and check
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:12 AM.|