|JamesMK ||19-02-2009 11:20 AM |
Pantech Matrix Pro dual slider Windows Mobile Smartphone
Pantech Matrix Pro is the latest exclusive dual slider Windows Mobile Smartphone from AT&T. The Matrix Pro features Video Share Calling for live streaming video communications, aGPS for turn-by-turn navigation using AT&T Location-based Services, Windows Mobile 6.1 and 3G tri-band UMTS for global voice and data connectivity. Dual Sliding Form Factor
Windows Mobile 6.1 Smartphone
- Clean and sleek design.
- Full 12 key dial pad for phone number entry and vanity number entry (e.g. 866-9ATT-B2B).
- Full QWERTY key pad for quick and confident text entry while emailing or sending SMS messages.
Video Share: Realtime video sharing
- New intuitive sliding panel interface.
- Threaded SMS for a chat-like view when sending text messages back and forth to the same person.
- Auto Complete for e-mail recipients.
- Exchange Server settings auto-discovery?Settings can be automatically populated using the corporate email address provided.
- Share conditions on job sites with the main office or key offsite personnel.
- Remotely troubleshoot, assess field issues and more.
- Minimize the time and expense of getting onsite to ?see what is going on.?
- Turn-by-turn voice and on-screen directions automatically reroute if you miss a turn.
- Monitor traffic and receive incident alerts. Reroute your trip with just one click.
- Find the closest restaurant, ATM, or gas station instantly.
- Works in over 200 countries including Korea and Japan.
- Works on over 130 major cruise ships.
: From 0 to 3G in seconds
- AT&T offers the nation's fastest 3G network.
- Enjoy download speeds of up to 1.4 Mbps.
- Use voice and data simultaneously.