Thread: Nokia X6 - Navigation / GPS

Nokia X6 - Navigation / GPS

I pressed my Refresh button yesterday and revealed. I update the maps on 3:04 POI can. I have therefore carried out and then turned on once POI Maps. Since my first no major changes attracted attention, I have it turned off again and lo and behold, top left has the And even though I, all that with the support I switched off was. So look for what is going on! And behold, it appears the menu WLAN network and is hooked! Although I do not know why the Navi on the 3G I-Net selects although WLAN network But after I turned off it went again without I-Net connection!

Re: Nokia X6 - Navigation / GPS

So for me it is enough if I turn off when positioning the I-Net server and the menu of maps offline specify. Ask me but still two questions about his free navigation v3.3:

1. Why is supplied with the X6 anything from 10-day licenses for voice guided navigation, but if it is to be completely free?
    2. Got my X6 are three days and everything has worked smoothly. Are today telling me the Navi (no matter where I specify the destination) "Route not found". If I turn online support into the settings it goes again. Why offline not all at once? Has anyone the problem?

The navigation software is free from 3.3. Nokia was the extra service, which is luckily at my site around the corner. They have told me that the software can log in correctly setting "NOT" in the i-net. But all men should allow 2-3 days if possible once the connection for updates. Since this is also easily via Wi-Fi, I still have not built up as an I-Net connection. And the navigation system still works fine (for a free variant) as the first day.

So, I have again asked for and it is definitely free from 3.3. Order should not fall into the trap with the cost of data connections in the settings of the phone you only share such as wireless access points automatically, or better yet, set it so that is always sought before a connection is established. In Nokia Maps on one under Settings - Internet - easy connection to offline. But then comes as no TMC. But even apart from the Navi I am running very smoothly and accurately. Completely contrary to some opinions I've found out from a deviation is to talk to 100 meters. Can I watch until now and therefore do not confirm it either. The problem was that in the offline mode, no route found was only temporaryI have the European maps on Ovi deleted from the phone and re-played it. Settlement where everything runs without errors. Whether that was the solution now, I do not know, but it was holding the silk again.

So my first time mobile navigation has now tested correctly. And can really only tell positive. Outside, he finds the satellites. The data agreed almost exactly (maybe 2-3 meters), differed so nothing with 100 meters. The recalculation if you left the route, within a period of 2-3 seconds. The track was nearly 200 km long and no problems found everything. So I can absolutely not complaining about this FREE version. Super Apart from the announcements that I should observe the speed limit, the information all Super.

I bought a Nokia mobile phone X6. The decision was a really just for this phone because I had it all over the world to navigate. But since the Nokia Maps and the installation of the cards I see always only "Search GPS". Previously, as the license for 10 days there was, there was not. Das GPS - Signal war. The GPS - signal was always to be found. I wish I could close down the phone. I think most of the NOKIA lying. It is only dependable. I am quite sure a Nokia - do not bring more mobile phone! Unless it is somehow, but since I have serious doubts! Any ideas?