Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing Games In China Mobile

Re: Installing Games In China Mobile

Each cell of China is in a different situation, so they do not have a particular feature in all phones. So, i think you need to try some another method to install games on your china mobile. Also make sure the file format supports your device. You can find some different methods of installing games in Chinese phones here. Just have a look. Hope it helps you.

Hi
    I have china mobile j81 oscar model..........cool phone but how to install games

Hi kishanbh, as i can see this is your first post so first of all Welcome to Teacharena community . I have seen many threads made here regarding installing games in Chinese mobiles that i think can help you lot. You should have search it but here are the same:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    Best NES Games for china mobile
    Help installing games in china mobile
    install games, Themes in china phone
    Install Games To Your China Made iPhone
    Download and install java games in Chinese iPhone - model PT 168

Hope, you will able to solve your problem, if not de reply.

I follow this guidance but cannot see EMUD GAME in Fun and Games on my Telecom T61. I only see a folder namely Games in it with one single default game Puzzle. Could you pls hlep. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Coffee View Post
    I follow this guidance but cannot see EMUD GAME in Fun and Games on my Telecom T61. I only see a folder namely Games in it with one single default game Puzzle. Could you pls hlep. Thanks.
    Are you sure that you have provided us the exact model name of your mobile device? Because after hours of search I get results for laptops or dvdr's for your mobile device name and I couldnt possible think that it is a mobile phone. Hence, it would be good if you can post some pics and some features of your mobile device, or something like whether it is a java based mobile phone or not?

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    Are you sure that you have provided us the exact model name of your mobile device? Because after hours of search I get results for laptops or dvdr's for your mobile device name and I couldnt possible think that it is a mobile phone. Hence, it would be good if you can post some pics and some features of your mobile device, or something like whether it is a java based mobile phone or not?
    Here it is

However, I found out that it cannot read java. I copied a few java game in the SD card and all of them are marked "?" and cannot run.

As the mobile device is not Java based or support the extension you cannot install or execute games based on it. Try out for .nes supported file. Most of the China phones support this kind of extensions and I hope you may then be able to get work with the thing and perform well. So get the files related to the format and then make the installation of the same. It will be helpful and you can thus process accordingly.

My mobile phone seems do not support .nes either. I tried this but it did not work Installing Games In China Mobile

Hi Iced Coffee, have you tried all steps and threads mentioned the following post Installing Games In China Mobile ? If not a single tips of these posts worked for , than i dont think this China phone is compatible with any games. As we are unable to find any details about this model number, i guess there are no applications or games or even themes are made yet for the said model.. So, you need to wait for some time..

I Do Like This But My Mobile Does not Switch On Again... Plz Help Me to Find the solution
    YuvaraJ

Quote Originally Posted by GM-YuvaraJ View Post
    I Do Like This But My Mobile Does not Switch On Again... Plz Help Me to Find the solution
    Sorry mate, am unable to understand your problem.. Why is you mobile not getting switched on ? Had you installed any applications or tried any tweak that made your phone sleep ? Please post in details, so that we users can help you out.

Please Help me to install games in lephone A9

Usually the Lephone is nice and I think may be jar or .nes file will work in this. You can do here one thing. First download some games from internet. Then copy paste them in the phone and run the setup. If anyone of it worked then that format is supported by the phone. If nothing works then your phone lacks this support. You can hardly locate any games for that.

hi this doest help me becouse when i make new folder games on the memory card and drag the nes games to the folder and restart my phone and go to the fun & games folder there area to folders 1-is Games 2- Motion games i go to games folder and there are 2 games from the folder pls can you help me

Quote Originally Posted by neno View Post
    hi this doest help me becouse when i make new folder games on the memory card and drag the nes games to the folder and restart my phone and go to the fun & games folder there area to folders 1-is Games 2- Motion games i go to games folder and there are 2 games from the folder pls can you help me
    Actually after copying the game in either of the folders you just need to disconnect your phone from the computer and search the game within your mobile phone. You can also get a step by step guide on installing .nes game in your mobile phone by reading this article - How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast