Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing Games In China Mobile

Re: Installing Games In China Mobile

How can i install game in chaina Spiderman mobile MTk6225

And Plz Give me a letest Chaina Mobile Pc Suite

There is only one China mobile Pc Suite for every and all China phone that you can download from the following post: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite.

Now in order to install games in any china mobile that supports .Nes format, you can just follow the steps mentioned in this following post: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step. Its best for the same. In case you face any problem than just checkout this thread: Help installing games in china mobile

Hello every body
    I have another problem than installing a game
    I want to remove a one from my Chinese Nokia E71
    when i go to Fun & Games there are three positions:-
    1- Games, when I press OK it show the game Mahjong and Games settings
    2- Themes, when I press OK it show the game Kungfu Chicken
    3- Kungfu Chicken
    I want to remove the last one ( position ) because every time i choose it the phone reboot ?! it look for me as a fake shortcut or something like this ?

I have NKTEL A200. i tried to install the games by following steps. but not working or found games on my mobile. please help me to install games on my mobile.

Steps I have done:
    For Installation, Apply the following Steps:
    1. Go to memory card
    2. Go to Games Folder (It May be GAME Also), (If Not Create GAMES Folder)
    3. Copy *.nes Games in GAMES Folder
    4. Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder
    5. Restart your phone and goto Fun and Games > EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game.

my phone doesnot support emud option so what can i do i m using gfiveu808

Quote Originally Posted by sona.sameer View Post
    my phone doesnot support emud option so what can i do i m using gfiveu808
    It seems that some of the china mobile phone, like the one that you have, doesnt support the emud option. You see these kind of china mobile phone dont have the necessary hardware support for different options that are inbuilt into the phone. As usual, China phones uses cheap hardware and therefore somtimes, it may support or it may lack the necessary features that are to be installed.

in my mobile i have installed some java games from jar file and they are working fine but those games cannot save anything like score or stage info to my memory card. I have changed in the settings to allow write and read but no luck. Can anyone help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by zas View Post
    in my mobile i have installed some java games from jar file and they are working fine but those games cannot save anything like score or stage info to my memory card. I have changed in the settings to allow write and read but no luck. Can anyone help me please?
    Well, glad to know that teh games are working fine in your mobile phone. But if the game is not able to save anything in your mobile memory then it seems to be a game fault rather than the mobile settings. Also, have you enabled any automatic save settings ingame? Do all other games that you have installed in your mobile phone, giving the same problem related to saving game?
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

hiiii plzzzzzzzzz games nokia N83 china plzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Well, glad to know that teh games are working fine in your mobile phone. But if the game is not able to save anything in your mobile memory then it seems to be a game fault rather than the mobile settings. Also, have you enabled any automatic save settings ingame? Do all other games that you have installed in your mobile phone, giving the same problem related to saving game?
    Yes. Any java games or software i install into my mobile memory card got the same problem. But if i install them to my phone memory then they are working perfect. So i am ok with this work around but still looking for answer about memory card. By the by my memory card is Transcend 4GB Class 2 model.

Quote Originally Posted by zas View Post
    Yes. Any java games or software i install into my mobile memory card got the same problem. But if i install them to my phone memory then they are working perfect. So i am ok with this work around but still looking for answer about memory card. By the by my memory card is Transcend 4GB Class 2 model.
    I would recommend you to use any other memory card and install games on it and check whether it is working or not? Many users were able to install games in their memory card folder, if you can read here - How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step , only some unsupported china mobile phones were having problem with the games.

i need 6225 driver for china mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Qsunjay View Post
    Please, guys help me! I have NewStar X520 China phone. I've tried to install *.nes Games in my phone but, is not working. Please me out.

I have tried all you said. I even created this folders "my games", "mulGames", "nes Games" in addition to the folder GAME or Games". I don't know what to do next. My phone is New Star X520 (新星 X520) but bears N92 at the top left corner of the casing.
    Yes Guyz..........I also have this cell phone plzzzzz help too i have tried everything but neither of them is working............otherwise my cell phone is gr8 but i want games plzzz help me too.......my cell phone is the same Newstar X520 (新星 X520)

Quote Originally Posted by karthickk222 View Post
    i need 6225 driver for china mobile
    Well, there are many threads available here on this forums regarding the same. Anyways, you can download MT6225 china mobile drivers from the following thread MT6225 china mobile drivers or Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone.

If you need some help to install it or configuring it, than just go through this nice and complete Guide : Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

please help me how to download games in china phone n6300...thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast