Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Info On Sony Ericsson F305

Portable Devices

Old 14-06-2008

The number of leaked and unannounced phones from Sony Ericsson is continuously growing these days and besides the C905 8 Megapixel Cyber-shot and the so-called Alicia music phone we now have the F305, which is part of a brand new line-up of handsets that will probably be named "Fun".

The so called "F" line, where "F" stands for "Fun", would target youth and would focus on mobile gaming. From what we know, the first device in the series will wear the F305 mark and will have the slider form factor, sporting an FM radio and stereo loudspeakers. In addition, "3" in "305" indicates it would be positioned in the mid-low segment.

In fact, I'm almost sure that "Fun" is going to be the name of the next SE family of phones, since the Swedish-Japanese company has already unveiled this (involuntarily or not), during the opening of its flagship store from Taiwan. So, along with the Cyber-shot, Walkman, Radio or Xperia line-ups, we'll soon get to see Sony Ericsson Fun handsets.

The first device from the Fun series could be Sony Ericsson F305, since details about it leaked recently on the Web. Its full list of features is not known yet, but apparently the handset will be some sort of a mini-console for playing games while on the go, hence it will come with dedicated gaming buttons. Also, were we to believe a Photoshop-made image that is said to represents the F305, the phone has a slider form factor. Furthermore, rumors say the F305 won't be a high-end device, but only a mid-to-low one, with features that include, besides gaming capabilities, FM radio, stereo speakers and other things meant to bring "fun" to its users.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,