Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45

Thread: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

Re: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

Am using Nokia 5230 and most often i use to download jar apps or games from mobiles24. If it works in your G'five than you too can download from there. For sis or sisx apps or games i go to zedge or mobile 9. Try out, hope it helps you too.

I will advise you to check out the below given post which is having the games for the china mobile phone which might support in your mobile phone. Also did you tried install the above given China Mobile game rar file which is having the lots of games supporting the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting any of these working in mobile of yours or not. Her is the link for same.

Best NES Games for china mobile

Quote Originally Posted by bkswamy18 View Post
    what is the format(extension) of inbuild tones of gfive-f6 model china mobile
    Well, am too not sure about the default tone format of any chinese mobiles. Should be in aac or wav format. But what you have to do with those files. Neither you can change those extension nor you can send those files to anyone via bluetooth.

hi anyone pls help me i want to install games in my china mobile n97 mini i have tried all jar and nes file i just copy this file in my memory card in games folder but when i have open file a message is displayed unsupported format so what i have to do i am trying from one month pls help me...even i restart my phone and in my mobile it is clearly mention that it will support java files but iam enable to do that pls...reply me
    thank u

Quote Originally Posted by munnarohith View Post
    i want to install games in my china mobile n97 mini i have tried all jar and nes file i just copy this file in my memory card in games folder but when i have open file a message is displayed unsupported format
    Well, if you are sure than it is compatible with java games than you can try to download some another game file, as the previous one might have got corrupted. Secondly, if it supports Nes games than there is a thread that helped many installing games successfully. Just follow the same mentioned in this article:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspal Arora View Post
    Can some one Please let me know how to upload games in Leaphone A13?
    You can also try the same if your chinese phone supports .Nes format. If there is any error popping up, do reply again.

If you want to download the PC Suite for the China Mobile, you can get that :
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite. Once you install the PC Suite, later you can download the games and applications in your china mobile easily. I am sure that you will get help after downloading the PC Suite.

i m using china iphone 32gb
    model no:A1241 FCC ID:BCGA1241 IC ID579C-A1241
    why i cant play the games in this phone?when i launched the games,there was stated 'please install your java games'
    anyone please help me to solve this problem??...
    and how m i going to install the game for this phone?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxaLK View Post
    download link not woking reupload please
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

There is some problem from our server end, hence those attachments are not working.

It will be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mokibona View Post
    hi i m moki
    i am using gright L500 dule sim china mobile i need a pc suit of it cant fine anywhere will you pls do me a favour
    China manufacturers had unveiled one and only PC Suite yet that works with every China Mobile. You can download the same from here: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite. The file has been splitted in 3 parts. Download all, and unrar one by one to get the proper setup file. If you get any problem during or after installation, do reply here.

I had attached a set of China phone games. This are .nes files which are installed directly in the phone. All you need is to copy the game files in the memory card and run the setup from there. There are three part of the archive. Extract all of them in a single folder and simply copy paste them in your memory card. Then run the setup. This all are low end games and will work on your system.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I found some Java games for China phones. I am not sure that this might work in every phone but you can give a try. Download the attached file and then extract them in your phone memory card. Moved them in installation game folder of china phone and done. The game icon will be displayed. Many of this game might not work due to lack of java support. But you can give a try.

List of china phones that can use JAVA - NES - MRP games

Quote Originally Posted by vishpd View Post
    i have fashion s3650c mobile....which pc suit shuld i use??????/
    I am of the opinion that you just missed out the above post of yours. It will be great if you can just see for the same. The manufactures of China Mobile have come up with common PC suite that will work with all the China mobile phone. So you will not have to search and give a try for various PC suites. Here is link for the same: China Mobile Phone PC Suite. In addition to this if you want you can Google the term PC Suite for Fashion S3650c and see if you can get something working in your business. Please go through the link and I am sure that you will definitely find this useful for you.

Please continue in this new topic: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile - Part 2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45