Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

Re: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

Many users have complained that the Fujezone Mobile's are made of up cheap quality and after some period of time, it will now work perfectly. I think that you have purchased it from Homeshop 18 site and, they are duping customers with such cheap mobile phones. Therefore I would recommend you to change the phone immediately or either replace it with a new one and to be precise, apart from the games, softwares, themes, etc; preinstalled in the phone, it doesnt support any other third party mobile applications or games.

Even I agree this mobile does not support third party games and application. I just found a similar phone which is used by my friend. I tried lots of things on the phone for installing and removing software and games. But nothing works there. In some cases the phone supports java but for that you will need to search for appropriate files.

Am not sure whether you mobile supports Jar games or .Nes games. But anyways, you can go ahead and try out the games attached with the third post of this thread. In case you face any error or issue, reply back with the details to help you better. Also you can try out searching games for your mobile on Google with the particular. You can find the list of game's name for china mobile in the following post: Best NES Games for china mobile

@Suneel I have also borrow the china phone before the few weeks,the same problem i had also face its and i ask the phone dealers and he had replied me that you can't install any extra software its never support.

any pc suite for e75pro???

Hi axn,

I dont know whether your device supports usb connection or so, but you can give it a try by downloading the china mobile phone pc suite from this topic - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite. Usually, as most of the china mobile phone dont come from a branded company therefore due to hardware or software incompatibility, some china phone may support or may not support the pc suite for pc connection.

hello I have the king series WG3 and several apps,snaptu,facebook,maps etc deleted,and ive been searching to find what works on this phone.Ive installed many apps,many bversions,cant get anything to work.Anyone have this phone and know what,moni opera version etc works...going crazy

ive installed the pc sunc it errors due to something right at the end of installation.I have wondows 7 installed.can anyone help me get this programme or phone running

kingofgamesdotnet Guest

could u tell me which file extn is installed in ur set.
    Does anyone knows free site for downloading themes for china mobile?
    Guys please help in searching wallpapers and mainly themes for china mobile. I searched in google but i am unable to find. Help me !!!

here's some things that i found out the ebook reader supports .txt files.....
    Does it also supports pdf files?
    Nop dosent support pdf...files....u got the same model as well....have u been able to install any games in it.....
    Is it possible to convert jar or sis files to .nes files, as chinese handsets use .nes format? Is there any software available?

i am searching for any internet browser in .mrp format
    as it supported by china mobile

plese find me .mrp browser or can i convert .exe files into .mrp format???

please help

Quote Originally Posted by gaurav5232 View Post
    i am searching for any internet browser in .mrp format
    as it supported by china mobile

plese find me .mrp browser or can i convert .exe files into .mrp format???

please help
    I have not heard anything about the browser in .mrp format that is supported in China mobile phone? Where did you hear it anyways? Can you post some links that can show whether there are mrp browsers available on the net? By the way which chinese version of mobile phones are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by irfannoor View Post
    Dear,
    is there any body who want to help me in installing games on hxd express music china phone, it does not support .nes files whether java
    If your mobile phone doesnt supports either the java installer files or the nes then it means that neither of the files can be installed in it apart from using the built in ones. Usually, china phones are not compatible with such java apps and games because of being unbranded.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

hi gaurav5232,

I think that you can download the MRP application and games only if your mobile phone supports that file format directly from your mobile phone by updating list and then download these applications via the list. The other is to download these applications via User BBS. Currently User BBS is the only official release channel of SKY which collects all MRP applications. It is also the release channel of the latest applications.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by rockzoobi View Post
    yaar ye nktel main theems kasay dalye ge sab buddy help me .
    You won't be able to obtain any software that will be supported on your mobile phone anywhere. There might be many online downloads that you find online but they won't work at all. Actually, your mobile doesnt support .sis or flash type of file formats of themes or screensaver.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Post Re: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

hi every one

i have Blackberry bold C9000 (made in chaina).
    i have a problem with youtube in this mobile, that i can not operate vedios on it .
    i wish if someone has a solution for this problem.
    pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by dj_chocho View Post
    is there any one have N95 8GB , and try to instal games and themes??
    pleazzze , i m wainting..
    One of my friend was using China made N95,, but am not sure was it 8GB or not. he was able to install games and application easily on the same, no problem. Why, are you facing any problem installing games or apps ? If yes, i think it supports .Nes format. So try out some nes games. You can find out installation process from this thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Quote Originally Posted by kamran9626 View Post
    hello i am looking for any pc suite or games for my Sigmatel H900
    There is only one PC Suite for every Chinese phones. You can download and install the same from the following post: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite . if you face any problem while the said process do reply here.

In addition, you can download some games and apps for your chinese phone from this thread: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile. In order to install the same, follow the process mentioned here: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Yes it do support game as well and in the format of .nes. You can Google out for the game application which will support well with the phone. All you need to do is to check out for the link by clicking on it and get it downloaded to the system and then get the extraction to be installed to the phone.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast