Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

Re: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

hello, I've bought a chinese mobile
    the mark : G2 , it' written GRIACEE on the front, "Googie" on the back
    it's a copie of a Google androïd,
    it's a Dual SIM, tactical screen
    my probleme is : no mobile application software work on it, .jar or .jad or .nes or .sis or ...
    my PC don't find it to: I don't know what driver to use
    then when i surf on it, it seems to check www page, not wap page so it takes long time to surf
    CAn anyone help me, please please please

Hello there, first of all you need to know the formats of the softwares and games that this particular device supports. Then, you need to have a PC Suite, so that you can connect the same to the computer. Then, the games that are downloaded can be saved to the device and installed too. But, I would like to mention that the China mobiles are seen to support very less games and softwares.

To buy China mobile phone M011 - 3.0 inch touch screen, handwrite, camera, TV, blue-tooth, Java, WiFi at Rs. 7450/- is it worth? and is it possible to install any software on it? Is there any software to manage this phone? Please help me to take a proper decision

I have a china phone using Nucleus RTOS operating system. Does this help? Can you tell me if there are any apps or games made for this OS?

plz i have nokia e72 china mobile and i want to put games but i cant? plz help ,i need some help guyz plz

Can any body help me, I have Karbonn K560 mobile I want to configure in my phone WAP/MMS/GPRS of BSNL to access the Internet from my Pc.
    plz provide me the way to access the Internet.

You are wrong! You can enhance and update and add aps to China mobile

how to download .... the download its not working

I am unable to download the games.rar

any body got applications for chinese mobiles

how to download MKT MT USB driver 6228

Hi,

China Mobile mostly accept Game: *.nes and *.mrp, then for Ebook: *.pdb and *.txt. For Video: *.avi and *.3gp, Audio: *.mp3, *.wav and *.amr.

Games: you must create either one of the folder at ur flash card:- mythroad, mulgame. (Sorry i forgot another one.)

About Java software, should be create a Kjava folder, but i am not test it yet.

Version CHECK: *#66*#
    System Setting: *#3646633#

Alright, you can download the MTK MT6228 CPU USB Driver from here. In case if it is not working then download the china mobile pc suite and install it and then connect your phone to your pc.

First you will have to check by installing java games into your chinese version of phone whether it works or not, in case if it is not working then try installing the .nes games into your phone and check if it is properly working. You can get a complete guide on installing .nes games in china phone from here: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

In case if both type of file formats are not working in your phone then it means that your phone doesnt support any kind of games or applications, you see, most of the china phones are duplicate models and are made up of cheap quality.

Quote Originally Posted by demon_eye View Post
    hi can anyone tell me how to use china mobile phone suit and which games work in china mobille i have E71 china mobile plz if someone know abt its theme or games or software plz tell me
    You will have to download china mobile phone pc suite and then simply install it on your pc. First use a winrar archiver software and then extract the contents of the china mobile pc suite and simply double click on the software to get it installed. Next connect your mobile phone to your pc and then transfer all games and applications listed in this topic from your pc to your phone.

The possibility could be that the phone is not supported by jar files. Check out for .nes file format and then look whether the file is supported or no. Also for the resetting the phone you need to perform a flash. Take the phone to the service center or the provider. They will help you out for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.bheja View Post
    i can't see to install jar files in my e88 mobile guys if you could plz help me and i have see to forget my security code can you pls suggest me a way to reset my phones security code///
    Incase you forget the security code, its seems little difficult to reset any phone. The only way to rest the code and is by firmware upgrade. So, go ahead for the same.

Also you can get some important Secret Codes for your mobile that can help you in future from here: China Mobile Secret Codes

Which download link is not working ? Id am right, i guess you are talking about the Pc Suite link. It is still working, i just checked. I recommend you to dont use any download manager for downloading those files. simply, download it with your browser's download manager.

It is still working, but if you are still unable to download it. Reply back and i'll attache the same in new post.

guys i dont know how you guys did but for me my mobile is G-five U898 model
    i cant find any pc suit for it also i tried the pc suit for china mobiles but its not working. regarding the installation of games i tried every thing you guys said but i cant open a single game and play it.............................

plzz guys if at all theres another way of installing games in my mobiles other than copying .nes files into games folder and searching at games and fun please let me know

or do i have to change any settings?

thanx goatape but after copying the given files i removed the usb and i restarted the phone but when i entered *#66*# nothing happened

does that means my mobile wont support .nes files??

or did i do anything wrong? however even normally also i tried the code *#66*# but nothing happened plz help if there is any other procedure i tried all the given
    my mobile is G-five U898 model plz help in installing the games in my mobile
    also if any one find pc suit for my mobile plz let me know

thank you............

Quote Originally Posted by madhav.yanamala View Post
    thanx goatape but after copying the given files i removed the usb and i restarted the phone but when i entered *#66*# nothing happened

does that means my mobile wont support .nes files??

or did i do anything wrong? however even normally also i tried the code *#66*# but nothing happened plz help if there is any other procedure i tried all the given
    my mobile is G-five U898 model plz help in installing the games in my mobile
    also if any one find pc suit for my mobile plz let me know

thank you............
    I think that there is no software or games that is supported on such china mobile phone apart from those that have already been installed on it. As, china phones are made of up cheap quality, manufacturers dont use the latest technology in such type of phones that can either support games or software.

There is hard to find pc suite for such software. But sometime the relevant pc suite for the mobile works. Like if you try to use the pc suite of the Nokia model the it works. You can download the same from Nokia site. OR else you can simply use the phone as plug and play device which is detected as usb device. The other alternative is to use a memory card reader.

Quote Originally Posted by jaisonhunter View Post
    hiiiii i have a sigmatel fxd s500 phone. i am not able to access facebook and orkutwith it.... however iam able to browse gmailll/.............. plz help me with what can be done
    Most of the china mobile phone dont support access to social networking sites, because of their incompatability issues. However, you can try to access internet on your phone and try to install any supported browsers and then check whether you can get access to orkut or facebook or not. To set up internet on your china mobile phone you will have to contact your network provider and tell them to send you the gprs setting.

Quote Originally Posted by tosifsindhi View Post
    how can i changed sis to jar file
    I am afraid that there is no way to convert sis to jar file, because sis file are are Symbian OS applications and they are written in C++ where else jar files are written in Java language. Both are two completely different programming languages. But there are mobile phones that support both file, however only branded mobiles and not the cheap china phones.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast