Thread: china mobile phone question

china mobile phone question

Now from different companies operating in china, the market is flooded with china mobiles. Their manuals come along in chinese.
    For google translation softcopies are also not available.
    Does anybody have english manuals for models like ZTC-n38, K915+, dual sim with TV MP3/MP4 players.
    I need GPRS settings and user manuals

It is really a pain to use internet/wap on those Chinese things, but it's easy if you want to use them as modems over USB/BlueTooth connection.
    If you use BlueSoleil, you need to do nothing to connect to GPRS. For other BlueTooth stacks like Windows's itself or Toshiba, just set the dialing number to *99#.
    For USB connection, you need to set the modem just as a standard modem and create dial up connection with the same dialing number.
    For cases with BlueTooth stack other than BlueSoleil and USB connection, when the modem is set up, goto the model properties and on the advanced tab, set the following extra initialization commands and it will work like a charm;
    +CGDCONT=1,,"ACCESS_POINT_NAME"

You can get information about GPRS settings in this thread - [URL="http://forums.techarena.in/portable-devices/979615.htm?highlight=china+mobile"]Internet
    whenever i connect my phone to laptop phone gives 3 options
    1-mass storage
    2-webcam
    3-COM port
    1st option works
    2nd option-camara is hang
    3rd option-device is not installed(drivers not found)
    help me for 2nd and 3rd option
    I have chinese black berry tour phone. after few days it is not allow to dial. other everything is working. seems like call barring activated. but I didn't
    Original black berry softweare can be installed for this???
    restored default factory settings on my W009 (mt 6235) and now i have chinese cell phone. Could anyone describe me how to set english language? I have chinese symboles everywhere!! Help please

I’ve bought this phone W009. There is a touch & screen problem, last row doesn’t work. The pen calibration tool doesn’t work correctly. So i reset phone witch 1122 factory reset code, but my phone touch screen now goes inverted .. Means like i click on left top its go right top bottom left it go bottom right ..
    this is the 2nd time i reset factory setting… Someone, could help me? Thanks much.

am not sure my phone is wap enabled, can i still use bluesoleil to browse or it only works with wap enabled phones,

i purchased alfatel h1 china mobile i am having problem in video recording ,video recording is very slow plss help me!!!

I would like to purchase a china phone with MP3 and Viedeo recording and Camera. Can anybody suggest which one is best and where it will be available in Trivandrum, Kerala
    Thank you

i bought a china mobile at just 2800.it is sigmatel and has all the features which u want

can anyone give alfatel h3 mobile drivers for accessing internet through pc ???????????

Can Anyone send me chines N5800 mobile drivers

i have G Five u800 i need usb modem drivers & PC suite

i m waiting plz send links for G Five u800[/COLOR][/B][/U] i need usb modem drivers & PC suite MT6225

Does anyone know the GPRS/Internet settings for a China phone, model K599. I am with T-Mobile in the UK.

Thanks

Please help i need pc suite for chinese mobile A1241

i have NKTEL A200 mobile but when i connect it to pc the options come on mobile usb cofig but my pc say that it is multifunctioned usb driver and there is no drive coming of my mobile in my pc

Re: china mobile phone question

I have purchased F600chinese mobile(Dual sim,3.2 mp camera) model in august 2008 from Bombay(INDIA) .It is not operating.After entering sim card it says INVALID SOFTWARE on the screen.PLZ help me.Bombay shopkeeper is not responsing and has sent defective piece.I have shown the mobile locally but here china mobile shopkeeper are unable to repair it.Can any body solve my problem?Thank you very much.

Hello,

I have puchased an iPhone 16GB on the market. He is not original but he looks like. He support JAVA Plaform and processor MTK6225. On rear it is marked "iPhone 16GB" model A1246. I don't know really what is his origin.
    My questions are:
    1. Can you tell me where I can downlod manuel in english for this model ?
    2. Is There a PC suite Sync for this model? Iphone PC suite (China program) don't work on it or I don't know how congigure it.
    3. The phone works fine but the sound (particularyon music) is very loud (aigu). Do you know Why and do you see a solution for that problem. PS : It seems like there is no equaliser on it.
    4. It is marked that support 16 GB of secondery memory (bilt in), but there is a total of 3,7 GB only. Do you know why. How can upgrade to 16 GB or it is necessery to format the memory. It that recommanded ?

Thank you very much for your support.

Hi guys,

I have a Iphone knock off. Its a MT6225 I think (16gb with Edge). I would like to put firmware on it that supports South African Vodacom. I have read many forums and the best advise I get is to do it with infinity box. Since the phone wont connect to Itunes.

Can any one advise me what to do step by step. The phone does not have the normal Iphone/Ipod cable but rather a slot that looks like a mini USB.

Thanx

i have eiroga e71 and any how i have enabled free internet browsing but while browsing the internet it say's "not enough memory" and then i have to switch off and then swicth it on again to use net but after a minute it shows the same. Plz any one help me with this problem. how can i increase the memory of the wap browser???

deepak_dipu555 Guest

smile Re: china mobile phone question

Hi rupesh
    I am useing this settings in my g'five u800 mobile think it will help you
    Airtel settings for all china n g'five mobile are
    on memu go for services there appear WAP n DATA ACCOUNT there open wap n go to settings first select sim for airtel and then come back n go for EDIT PROFILE there select an empty profile on that options listed below
    rename profile:Mobile Office(type like this)
    Home page:www.google.com
    data account Mobile Office
    connection type:wap(then ip address:202.056.231.117)
    username:keep empty
    password:keep empty
    data account
    Account name:Mobile Office
    APN:airtelgprs.com
    user name
    password:
    auth. type normal

I recently bought a blackberry bold 8900 from china. It was working fine for a couple of weeks and now it has started freezing and then sending messages all by itself etc... Its got that bad that i can't do anything with it. I have reset to factory settings but to no avail. I downloaded PCSyncManager however failed to get drive information from file manager. I looked at finding the os so i could re-install which i think is mt 6225.
    Does this sound familiar? If so please respond as i have no hair left!

Rocker i900

Please help me..
    I bought Rocker i900 from E-bay. It is not provided an software with it. Now, How can I know on which chipset it is working. Further, its USB connection shows 1) Mass Storage and 2) Charging - only two options. Is it possible to syncronise it with PC. Is there any way to alter menu etc.

Please help me....

Re: Rocker i900

Quote Originally Posted by dincrime View Post
    Please help me..
    I bought Rocker i900 from E-bay. It is not provided an software with it. Now, How can I know on which chipset it is working. Further, its USB connection shows 1) Mass Storage and 2) Charging - only two options. Is it possible to syncronise it with PC. Is there any way to alter menu etc.

Please help me....
    I think that you will need to get some pc suite software for connecting your mobile phone to your computer? But first of all can you tell us who is the manufacturer of that Rocker i900 phone, that is, is it a china mobile phone or some company branded one? You can try to get the required drivers from its manufacturer's website or if it is china phone then simply install the china mobile phone pc suite and then connect your phone to your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by gulammohammed View Post
    i have eiroga e71 and any how i have enabled free internet browsing but while browsing the internet it say's "not enough memory" and then i have to switch off and then swicth it on again to use net but after a minute it shows the same. Plz any one help me with this problem. how can i increase the memory of the wap browser???
    change ur ip address for good browsing