Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Install Java Games on Samsung U600

Install Java Games on Samsung U600

I m using Samsung U600 but I m not able to install JAVA game in phone. Any one help me to install Java game in this phone?

1. Transfer the .jar & .jad files to the Other Files folder. You can transfer the files using Samsung PC Studio Phone Explorer, or you can transfer the files to the memory card and move them to the Other Files folder from the phone's menu.
    2. Exit all menus and Dial: *#9998*4678255# - This will activate the Java Install menu.
    3. On your phone, Go to the Other Files folder >> Select the .jad file >> Press Options (Left touch key) >> Message displays: Do you want to install >> Press Yes to install.

To deactivate Java install, dial the same code again and the 'Deactivated' message will popup.

Thanks Kex
    it's working .

I try this on mobile It's working....

Beware that when you download the game you save it as a .JAR file.
    • Download the file.
    • Set "Save As:" on All Files.
    • Then edit the file name: Super Mario All Stars (240x320)-16575
    • Like this: Super Mario All Stars (240x320)-16575.jar and then save the file.

Now you have to make a .JAD file of that .JAR file you just downloaded with JADMaker 1.1

debbie_13 Guest

Re: Install Java Games on Samsung U600

When i done it, i couldnt find the jad.files in 'other files'. Do you think you have a reason for that?

The jar file is the main game so you will always have that, not all phones need a jad file so if you download a game and it only has a jar file then you can make a jad file to go with it using the software below.

There are 3 ways.

1) Run JADMaker. Drag and drop a JAR file onto the window. JAD generated. That's it!

2) Drag and drop a JAR file onto the JADMaker.exe icon in a Windows Explorer window.
    This means you can also create a desktop shortcut to JADMaker.exe, and then drop JAR file(s) onto the shortcut.

3) Once the "Make JAD" Explorer Context-Menu extension is enabled (by checking it in the program),
    you can right click on any JAR file(s) for a quick "Make JAD".

Remember that you can process multiple JAR files at one time (=batch processing).
    Just select multiple files, and use any of the ways above (this is really the icing on the cake!).

Ive just tried this on my phone but i keep on getting the message "java error IO exception" so i dont know whats up

Hi there,
    I had the same message after following steps to install games on my phone.

I finally found the solution on Youtube
    'how to put games on a samsung U600' by guitar 13000. he gives a step by step guide.
    Nobody mentioned anywhere else that you had to download both the original jar file as well as the converted jad file of the same game onto your phone.

Yipee it works

Sorry if its common sense but I know nothing about phones and gadgets, I guess there is always something to learn everyday.

Good Luck and hope that sorts out your error message.

website 4 Share has free file sharing on mobile games.

I have tried this on my phone its working .Thanks alot friends

do you have a few java install codes which i may write on my phone's keypad for samsung star s5233.i tried to search on the net and found one but it failed.so pls reply quicckllllllllllyyyyyy

Handling for U600:

1. Start by activating the phone by typing * # 9998 * 4678255 #
    The phone displays "Enabled"

2. Copy the 2 files .Jar and .Jad of the game in the Other files from the phone directory

3. Go to File Management / Other Files and position themselves on the file .Jad
    Press Option, the phone asks "Would you install the game"
    Answer yes

4. The game is installed, it's no longer needed so delete the 2 files .Jad and .Jar

Handling for E900 :

- To install them, it is necessary to extract the two files (.Jad and .Jar) and copy the folder of the phone called "Other Files".

- Then come to the main screen, type the code * # 9998 * 5282 # then select Middlet install, enter the code 235282 and select .Jad of the game you want.

- It will ask for confirmation of the installation, just press the yes key!

For other Samsung phones try one of the two manipulations
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

nammzzy Guest

question Re: Install Java Games on Samsung U600

i already downloaded jad and jar file opera mini on my phone but it doesnt work..it says java error: invalid format..whats wrong with this??

Quote Originally Posted by nammzzy View Post
    i already downloaded jad and jar file opera mini on my phone but it doesnt work..it says java error: invalid format..whats wrong with this??
    I was also getting the same error message "Jave error, Invalid Format" and I found out that the main reason for this error was the attached jad file which was corrupted, so I did a google search for jadmaker software and downloaded and installed it and then used it to create a new .jad file. After that I just followed the tips given in this topic above and everything went right, hope that helps you as well.

nammzzy Guest

ahh thanks for the info..can you give a good site where i can find a jadmaker that works...please?? coz i failed always im not that really expert on computer...^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast