Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet settings for China mobile

hi.. me too using china mobile BLUETOOTH N92 model and using RELIANCE NETWORK.. plzz help me to browse net or plzz help to download pc suit to browse net via pc

hello, i just bought china gsm phone mobile hm8900. However i'm unable to surf the internet. can u help me?

As mentioned i have done all the settings in my rocker E71... but still i am not able to access the internet on my phone..

also this is to mention that the option : Connection-oriented is not there in my setings... its only Wap n HTTP.

I would also like to know how to connect internet with same GPRS on PC.

I just bought Pk168 hiphone from china cant get internet access in U.S the phone settings menu will not allow extensive access. Just alot of china carriers and major U.S carriers. Only option i got is create new then enter MCC/MNC i enter carriers code then its set priority to 5. thats it no acpn ip or nothing. plz help

hey guys i bought china air phone n wanna change or add icon inside it, what is software use it to remove or adding new program icon as like i phone.i use vista 64bit.plzzzz.....what kind pc suite can connected to my phone.on computer said MK6325 platform.thankssss....

I m using aircel Card pls tell how manual setting in gprs in china mobile tasha ts151

i have bought a new Ht 513i mobile phone
    can anybody of u plz help me to activate internet on my mobile.
    i m currently using aircel and vodafone network

hi, i'm lindy from Singapore. I'v bought A968 China Mobile. can i have the settings for the GPRS & MMS? Thanks

I'm using Starhub, but i've call up to starhub mobile, they say they can't send me the GPRS Settings as it does not support China Mobile.... how?

hello friends i am using cayon v178 can any one help me to download pc suite and usb cable driver for this mobile .... please please please

But where can I download this SMS/MMS SDK v2.0?

Re: Internet settings for China mobile

For surfing Internet on the mobile phone, you will require the GPRS settings for your phone. Call up the customer care of the service provider and get the settings for your phone. You can also visit the website of the service provider to get settings. Configure the phone according to the settings.

What is your carrier that you are using? Do you live in India or outside india? You can try some of the setting given below and let us know whether it works or not?

Settings ->Connections ->GPRS -> New...
    Description: MTNL GPRS
    Connects To: My WAP Networks
    Access Point: gprsmtnlmum
    User Name: mtnl
    Password: mtnl123
    Authentication Type: PAP
    Primary DNS:0
    Secondory DNS:0
    IP Address: Blank

Settings ->Connections ->GPRS -> New...
    Description: MTNL MMS
    Connects To: My MMS Networks
    Access Point: gprsppsmum
    User Name: mtnl
    Password: mtnl123
    Authentication Type: PAP
    Primary DNS:0
    Secondory DNS:0
    IP Address: Blank

Settings ->Connections ->Proxy -> New...
    Description: MTNL WAP PROXY
    Connects From: My WAP Networks
    Connects To: The Internet
    Proxy: 172.16.39.10:9401
    Type: HTTP
    User Name: Blank
    Password: Blank

Setting Multimedia Messages
    Goto Messages -> Menu -> Message Options -> Multimedia Message Profiles
    Select Connection -> Menu -> Edit
    MMSC URL: http://172.16.39.140/mms/
    Select Proxy
    Address: 172.16.39.10
    Port: 9401
    GPRS: MTNL MMS

smile Internet settings for China mobile

Now i'm using G five U800 Mobile.

Now i'm using Airtel.

How to access mobile office and airtel live in my mobile.

Please tell me...

Advance Thanks

First of all call on Airtel Customer Care ask them to send settings for mobile office and Airtel Live on your mobile phone. Airtel Live is free i guess but they will charge you 25/- per day for Mobile office.

You will get the settings for the same on your mobile by sms. Select 'Save' from the option. Once saved, open your browser and select the Mobile office or airtel live when asked for the connection choice and start browsing. Simple

Usually you have to download any china mobile phone pc suite and install it on your pc, try to force install or install it in compatibility mode since you are using vista os. After that connect your mobile phone to your pc and transfer the files related to the icons in your phone. Disconnect your phone from pc and try to install the files directly from your phone then.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The internet settings depend on the service provider. You have to either contact the service center or send sms for the settings. They send you the settings. Most of the china phone does not supports as the models have different settings each. You can try out the pc suite support for the same. This can help you to use internet.

hello, i just bought a china mobile Blackberry E900 three days ago. i cannot access the web. when i go to Search for Networks and connect to a wifi connection, it says activated. but then when i go to Services - WAP and click on homepage, it will say Connection failed.. or, "unknown host". please help me

Well, it happens, I also receive similar type of connection failed issues due to gateway timeout reply, it seems that the connection to the wifi dom is done but due to some dns issues I cannot surf webpages. Basically it means that it is a secured network due to which you cannot access internet, you need to setup the gateway dns or so.

Hello sir,
    I've bought china set W9530 mobile phone
    i have Omanmobile sim
    gprs is activated
    i want to get internet settings . please help me

Its a long procedure which will activate the internet setting on your device. There are one link which is having the same discussion for the same which will make you to enable the internet setting. Just go through the below given link which will enable the same.
    Help with Chinese Mobile Phone (internet settings)

You can get the internet settings for your HT 513i from the this post. Hope it works, and if not than just call your network operator customer care and ask them for the same. They will send it by SMS or will guide you manually to set up your phone to internet.

Quote Originally Posted by lindysim View Post
    hi, i'm lindy from Singapore. I'v bought A968 China Mobile. can i have the settings for the GPRS & MMS? Thanks
    Yes, you can have GPRS & MMS settings on your China mobile a968 model device but you need to do that manually I suppose. Which carrier or service provider are you using on your mobile phone? You can either tell them to send you the gprs settings via a mulmedia message and after receiving it just save it in your mobile. Or else talk to them on phone and write down the settings in a paper and afterwards manually insert the settings for gprs and mms in your mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can do one thing, download and install SMS/MMS SDK v2.0 that is a ActiveX component for Windows, to send and receive SMS and MMS messages. Support for GSM/GPRS modems and SMPP service centers. Features: delivery reports, Unicode, multi-part, ringtones, pictures, WAP bookmarks, WAP push, Flash. Samples included for Visual Basic, Visual C, Visual C++, Visual Basic .NET, Visual CSharp .NET, ASP, ASP .NET, Java, Javascript, PHP, HTML and more.

Quote Originally Posted by lindysim View Post
    But where can I download this SMS/MMS SDK v2.0?
    hi lindysim.. You have a very indeed friend when you are online, Google You just need to do a little search for this and you will get a huge list with the download link of SMS/MMS SDK v2.0. See this result.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast