Thread: mEngine 2.0, a breakthrough multimedia platform for mobiles

mEngine 2.0, a breakthrough multimedia platform for mobiles

India's leading mobile content provider launches a breakthrough multimedia platform for mobile users around the world.

Mobifusion (Asia), a leading provider of mobile content products and services in Asia and around the world, announced the release of mEngine 2.0, a breakthrough multimedia platform for mobile.

mEngine 2.0 features an icon-based graphic user interface, support for multi-protocol/multi-platform/O.S, instant photos and graphics, a page flip feature, audio plug-ins and improved browsing speed that all deliver an enhanced multimedia experience for mobile users across the world. “By delivering the ‘snacks’ of mobile content mobile users want, mEngine 2.0 will transform the way people use and see their mobile handsets,” said Pavan Mandhani, Founder & CEO of Mobifusion. “mEngine 2.0 is an indispensable technology for all multimedia content for mobile phones.”

According to Mandhani, with mEngine 2.0, Mobifusion’s operator partners can now take advantage of the extensive handset and OS compatibility of 2.0 – including Java, Symbian, Blackberry, WinMobile, Palm, WAP, iDEN and other platforms while content partners will embrace how the company has adapted its best brands for this new dynamic mobile multimedia platform. “Snacking on your favorite entertainment or info-based brands on mobile is now a reality,” added Mandhani.

The release of mEngine 2.0 demonstrates Mobifusion’s commitment to be at the forefront of delivering cutting-edge technology to the mobile marketplace in Asia and abroad. “We will continue to expand our technology offering with our patented m-Engine providing automation for translating mobile applications,” noted Mandhani. “Mobile business is growing at a steady pace and we intend to take advantage of the opportunities it presents for our company.”

About Mobifusion, Inc.

Mobifusion is a leading mobile media content company that partners with top media and publishing companies to develop and deliver best-selling branded mobile content products to consumers around the world. The company’s patented m-publishing technologies provide rich information and entertainment products across different wireless platforms. Mobifusion’s award-winning products are enjoyed by millions of mobile users and are available through the world’s top wireless operators and retailers. Mobifusion is privately held and is headquartered in Fremont, CA, with additional operations office in New Delhi, India. For more information, please visit: www.mobifusion.com.

It delivers higher download speeds! This is a great feature. It is very useful for me since i browse a lot thru my mobile. I'll try this out

I was never aware that such type of software exists, that improve the features of mobiles. I will also give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanat View Post
    I was never aware that such type of software exists, that improve the features of mobiles. I will also give it a try.
    Ya. Even i heard about this mEngine now. Its 2.0 version out and i was still unaware about it! Coz i always try to enhance my mobile features.