Thread: ‘Walk the Talk’ with Tata Indicom

star ‘Walk the Talk’ with Tata Indicom

Tata Indicom, the fastest growing telecom service provider, has launched the all new Walky Talky with stylish looks rich features such as caller line identification, speaker phone, caller ID, large phone book (up to 500 entries) and polyphonic ring tones. This "Walky Talky” an all new combination of a stylish Walky instrument with affordable pricing.

India’s leading FWP (Fixed Wireless Phone) provider Tata Indicom has introduced Walky Talky with a view to offer stylish home phone solutions at affordable prices. For availing a Walky Talky, a customer needs to pay Rs.1299/- upfront for the handset. The handset comes with activation kits that will be available in prepaid and postpaid at Rs.200 and Rs.100 respectively. Apart from being wireless the Walky Talky combines the features of stylishness and mobility within SDCA.

• New entry price points, quick activation and an all new stylish instrument.

• Available across all postpaid markets.

• Will soon be available across prepaid markets.

Speaking on the launch, Sanjeev Khera, chief operating officer, Karnataka and regional head South, Tata Teleservices Limited, said, "The new Walky has been designed to cater to the growing needs of the home phone users. The stylish appeal of the handset coupled with affordable price plans offers an unmatched value proposition to our subscribers."

While talking about the combination of a stylish Walky instrument with affordable pricing, Khera added, "The feature-rich handset is attractively priced at Rs 1299 with activation kit available in pre-paid and post-paid at Rs 200 and Rs 100, respectively. The company will strive to offer more such value for money products and services in the future. Pre-paid Walky Talky will soon be available (by the next fortnight), and I am very bullish about its acceptance and success across markets."
    Tata Indicom is determined to provide similar solutions to cater to customers’ core need to enjoy mobility and enhanced user-friendly features in the Home Phone category.
    I like Surfing

Tata Indicom surely is a finest service provider for landline services compared to MTNL and RELIANCE. I have been using it since 4 years and no complaints from it

So i think i will go for this one.