Thread: Nokia 1661 clock screensaver problem

Nokia 1661 clock screensaver problem

I just got a new nokia 1661 phone from my uncle last week, it was working properly but when the phone is not in use, the time and the date appear on the screen it is like a screen saver but i checked the settings and it said that the screen saver is off. It is a great feature to use but i was not able to read the date and time as the screen is very faint. Please tell me a way by which i can brighten the screen of my nokia 1661 phone.

Re: Nokia 1661 clock screensaver problem

As per the nokia 1661 phone is concern there is no option available for the brightening of the screen saver. The nokia user guide of 1661 may provide some help on these issue, so just click on the link and search for the solution there this might solve your query. The phone is a basic phone so there is no great features provided by nokia.

If you are not able to see the time then first set up your Right key items to include the Speaking clock as the top most item. When you are not using the phone just hit the right key button before you set it down and when you want to see the time them just click the right button of the phone and have the date and time. There is no brightening feature provided by nokia in 1661 phone.

There is no method available in the nokia 1661 phone for brightening the screen saver, the screen should not be faint if there is such a problem then you have go to nokia care center for further help and support. If your phone is in the warranty period then you can go for the replacement, this will resolve your problem for sure.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There was no problem from the phone the screen suddenly brighten and now it is working very fine but i am not able to read the messages from the inbox. So now i want to format my nokia 1661 phone completely, please provide me the method to format the phone any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

As you have mentioned that you want to reset or format your nokia 1661 phone so these be done by going into Phone settings in the phone from the main menu. After that go to the factory restore settings where you have to type the code as *#7780# followed by the security code as 12345 which is default in all the nokia phones, this will make your phone a new one and all the data will be delete so make sure to save all the data before you reset of the phone.