Thread: Letstalk.com and Samsung a-737 question

Letstalk.com and Samsung a-737 question

got few thing to be tell about Letstalk.com and some thing to discus things about Samsung a-737 !! ok ,,, here it goes

i sign up in Letstalk.com for five year contact, I ordered the phone online i got a email by the site that the phone was on backorder i think that it wasn't the case .

I canceled the order with Letstalk.com because I fealt like they are a little deceptive on their website. just wann ask that some guy in tech got the some issues with the Letstalk.com pleas share with me

Samsung a-737 phonesome one got hands on this phone if so pleas give me some feed back of this phone

i forgot when i got connected with the AT&T worker, i asked them price difference between Letstalk.com and AT&T's website
    that why Letstalk.com is selling at a low price they answered me that

"Those are third party websites and the phone would be damage or the phone will not have features in it that it should be having "

Would the above be true, especially when it says that a majority of features not work on a phone purchased from third party websites?

I didn't had a good experience with Nokia. I was dissatisfied. But this was not absolutely the case with Letstalk.

The Nokia E90, which is a smart phone with a very expensive high end and with a blessing feature of 3G connection to internet.But this phone was released in Europe first with 2100 MHz which is not supported in the US. However, Nokia later released the US version. So i called the Letstalk to confirm whether the US version means that it will support the 3G connection at a frequency that is suppoerted in US. But the Letstalk representative was not having a brief idea about it show she connected me to Nokia for furthur conversation. The Nokia representative said that the US version will support 3G connection in US as it is at a frequency of 1900 MHz. So after this confirmation, i ordered that phone.

However, when i received the phone, i was surprised to find that it was a 2100 MHz freq. phone and not 1900. I called Nokia to notify their mistake but instead i was told that the US version of this phone uses the same frequency as of European version and that there would be no problem in 3G connection. Also that the person from Nokia who initially said that US and European version are different is completely wrong. So far as I can tell, the only substantial "US" feature was a serial number that meant Nokia would support it in the U.S.

But due this confusing feature and also some other problems with phone, i returned it back to Nokia. The Letstalk representative told me that my amount is refunded. So i didn't take the any effort to confirm it in my bank statement.

NokiaUS has the phone on their web site and, as of the last time I checked, they said it had the high speed connection (HSDPA, I think). The footnote said that what you could use depended on your provider, but there was no mention of the fact that no provider in the US supports the frequency it does the high speed connection on, hence that putting that description on the NokiaUS web page was, at least, highly misleading.

So I don't have any particular problem with Letstalk, but I am somewhat unhappy with Nokia. Of course, I am also unhappy with the fact that the phone that looks very good on paper turns out to have quite a lot of things wrong with it in practice.

I just have the A737 and I am fairly impressed with this . I upgraded from a nokia 73 and really like the 737. This phone got awesome music player. It has a great battery-life out of the music player. With a 2 Gb microSD card, you can put a pretty big library on it. The phone is a nice one is easy to use, and sounds excellent. The reception looks great. . My only problems with it are the weird/quirky limitations that are in place. My phone is AT&T and they put ringtone limits at 300Kb. I really don't understand why i can put 1000 full-size mp3s on the phone, but the ringtone has to be < 300Kb. Also, there aren't many visual options for the main screen. Hopefully someone will release a firmware flash to let us tweak our phones.
    thats it for more information i think you should go in offical site

Well, being out of stock happens, nothing fishy there. Online dealers have a better price than the carrier stores because of low overhead, no store rents, employees and big ad costs. Also the standard stores are alll locked in to a price, very little difference among their stores. BUT online dealers have the agreement with the carriers and the new plan signup or eligible upgrade is the very same.

The online dealers sends your order direct to the carrier for approval, they approve and your new phone ships with your number assigned. All you do is call a 800# to activate, The carriers all give a 1 year warranty on the new phone to protect it against faults in the first year. So far sound good to me.

They are the exact same BRAND NEW phones direct from the manufacturers with the carrier approval. so totally the same phone, same plan, BETTER PRICE.

Totally the carriers phone with online dealers, so yes it works perfectly like any other carrier phone purchased direct from your walk in store. No difference except the price.

Maybe they are speaking of a phone only sale, there you DO have to be careful as it may be locked due to a past bill etc. But if you are buying a new phone along with any carrier contract, online, 3rd party dealers do have the best price for the same item all the same phone choices. Always a savings!

Sites like Free Hot Phones Sweetest Wireless Deals on Mobile Phones Best Prices Cingular Verizon T-Mobile Nextel Sprint are awesome for saving money for the very same carrier new plan, upgrade or add a line. I trust completely and saved $500 on 2 new phones and rebates were good too. Everything works the same at the online stores like FreeHotPhones.com and others offering the very same contract & with any new phone choice.

ALL features work the same as it is always a brand new phone with the same carrier grace period to change your mind. complete money back guarantee.

So, check it out again and don't let the big carriers scare you. You are still in the power street. I can answer any questions by email. thank you