Thread: Can the menus be made smaller in the htc sensation xl

Can the menus be made smaller in the htc sensation xl

I have bought the htc sensation xl and what I find that the menus on the screen are too big. So using the phone and having the menus icons big feel weird so I want to know is it possible to customize the screen menu icon to small as I don’t like the big icons of the menu.

Re: Can the menus be made smaller in the htc sensation xl

Yeh…even I want to know the how to do the icons of the phone small, as this big icons just seems covering more space on the screen. And due to this it become more tedious work. So do anyone have the idea how can be done so that I could get rid of this.

See if you are having the issue with the big icons in the menu than I would say that you should wait for the rooting to be released in the phone because until and unless the rooting is available in the phone you cannot customize any of the phone function. For customization of the phone you require rooting and it is not available now for this,

So only thing you can do is that you should wait for the rooting in the phone and only then you can make your screen menu icons small.

Is there any app or any software available through which I can change the menu icons size in the phone. Because o of my friend just told me that it is possible to do by using the third party app. So want to know is there any app available in the market for this????

As far as I have idea …I don’t think there are any such kinda of apps available in the market. It cannot be done unless rooting is allowed. But if your friend knows about the app then try doing with the app and see whether the app is working or not and if you can resolve it using the app… then its good ..but if not then you have to wait for the rooting to be release for the htc sensation xl.