Thread: Weak LED light in the htc sensation xl

Weak LED light in the htc sensation xl

I have recently bought the htc sensation xl smartphone , the features of the smartphone is really good and its feeling great while using this smartphone. But one thing I noticed while going through the phone feature, the thing was that whenever I clicked the for the images to capture , what I found out I that the LED flashlight of the camera is weak and due to this it effects on the image and is not able to capture the image. So I want to know is there any settings in the phone from which I can brighten up the phone LED flashlight.

Re: Weak LED light in the htc sensation xl

I have too noticed the same in the phone. When I captured the image from the camera with the LED lights, the lights seemed to be dim. And I compared the same with my Samsung galaxy S2 and really the phone LED seems little lower on the lights. I searched the settings in the phone but didn’t found any so do anyone know from where can I increase the brightness in the phone.

As far as I know there are no such settings in the phone from where you can raise the brightness of the LED lights in the phone. Because in the phone you can only change the internal settings and there is no settings available in the phone from where LED lights can be brighten. And according to me you cannot increase the brightness of the LED lights by using any app, because apps can only make the LED lights lit up , but cannot increase its brightness level.

Since I have also bought the sensation xe and I would say that this phone is best featured and after going through whole phone I would tell that the phone LED lights are good and have better brightness quality. As the phone has got the dual LED flash light then I must say that there is no chance of weakening of LED light in the phone. And have also compared with many other phones in the same range and after comparing with all, must say that LED lights of the sensation xl was best among all. So I don’t believe the LED lights of the phone is weak.

For this I think there must be issue for the LED lights in your phone otherwise according to LED lights are fine and best.

Yeh … the guy is right there must be some issue regarding the LED lights. I think you should show the your phone to the htc care. So that you would clear your doubts for the phone.