Thread: Sony Ericsson Walkman W760 and Z555 and W350i Phone

Sony Ericsson Walkman W760 and Z555 and W350i Phone

The Japanese-Swedish Sony Ericsson has benefited from the CES in Las Vegas to introduce three new mobiles one of which is the first of the brand to have an integrated GPS receiver.

Start with the latter detail precisely smartphone high end of the mark. Named 'W760', mobile mk of the Walkman range of Sony Ericsson Quad GSM, GPRS and EDGE and 3G + Tri. It is also and above all with a GPS receiver combined with Maps for digital mapping for downloading through the air (OTA: Over The Air) and Wayfinder Navigator for browsing in 2D or 3D.

Equipped with 1 GB of memory card via a Memorystick Micro (M2), it has the technology "SensMe" to manage its digital music following his mood. It also has the "Shake Control" that allows you to browse its playlist, adjust the volume or change a piece of music simply by shaking the phone.

Dedicated to music or browsing, this smartphone will also serve for the game in 3D, being supplied with different mobile games including the last "Need for Speed Pro Street" that operates in landscape mode. With a loudspeaker and stereo buttons dedicated to the game, the W760 Sony Ericsson could indeed compete with the latest mobile platform N-Gage Nokia.

On the technical side, the W760 features a QVGA screen of 2.2 inches, a digital camera of 3.2 megapixels, an FM tuner with RDS and Bluetooth. This smartphone is expected to be marketed in the second quarter 2008 at a price still unknown.

In parallel to this terminal, Sony Ericsson has also unveiled the "Z555", a mobile trendy clamshell that has a 1.9-inch screen to 176 x 220 pixels, an external display OLED 128 x 36 pixels and a camera digital photo of 1.3 megapixel. There is also a motion sensor that allows him to perform certain actions depending on how it is "touched". It is possible among other things to respond to a call or stop an alarm simply by shaking the phone.

Scheduled to compete with the range of mobile Prism Nokia, Sony Ericsson Z555i GSM, GPRS and EDGE is expected to be marketed in the first quarter of 2008.

Finally, the mobile enough retro Sony Ericsson W350i which was unveiled. It is very late (10 mm), compatible with EDGE networks and features a 1.9 inch screen and a resolution of 128 x 160 pixels in addition to Bluetooth. With his digital camera of 1.3 megapixel, it will be delivered during the second quarter with a memory card Memory Stick Micro 512 MB. It will be available in four different colors.

In general, Sony Ericsson is a good value for money.

I do not see the connection to the iPhone, these phones have no touchscreen, much less multi touch and are light years management level of music, photos and so on.
    As for prices, they are still quite expensive without subscription.

Is it a slide on the w350i or a valve?

i've always liked sony ericsson phones. my last two were se's but what i don't like about them is the joystick that are always trouble.