Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: K700i 6230 mega-photoshoot>>>aka

IceFusion Guest
    gr8.......nicely done aka...yes K700 does has better color in the day time i agree to tht....but as for night mode...the flash lite is good only for a certain range isnt it....?

aka911 Guest

ThumbsUp

Quote Originally Posted by IceFusion
    gr8.......nicely done aka...yes K700 does has better color in the day time i agree to tht....but as for night mode...the flash lite is good only for a certain range isnt it....?
    Yes,The flash is good for abt 30-50 cm.But then i do not think that u sit farther then that frm your Gf... .
    But the flash does seem to amaze most people....

anyways some tips 4 gettin best out of your K700i;

>If you do not plan to shift pics to ur PC then It is much better to use 120*160 resolution...believe me u will get Zero noise.
    >keep your hand as still as possible
    >forget nite mode;better use flashlite
    >use powersave feature to deactvate any type of screen saver and if possible do not use animated themes....
    >SE sync program does not work with win98

interpolated images...near to mega pixel quality

these all r interpolated images...and i dont think they suck atall....almost near to mega pixel quality...!!

Retesh...
    Last edited by retesh_gondal; 04-09-2004 at 12:06 PM.

IceFusion Guest
    Woah...hold ur horses...these images the interplated ones...suck big time...they dont comapre to 6230...i agree that the normal pics are richer in color..but these...these suck

ok Mr. Icefusion....plz give a deep thought....all pics posted by u r dark and hve almost no colors....entire pic is blury ...until its taken from real closeup...eg: the cute kid looks awesome....
    if u had to say interpolated images suck...just give a INTENSE look at colors....6230 camera actually has no comparison....its actually a formality in NOKIA phone...!!

IceFusion Guest
    hey hey...i have already said that i agree 6230 pics lack in color in comparison to 6230....as for the other pics...the road pic is taken while i was driving....the second pic..is taken by putting the phone's cam in front of direct sunlight in the evening....and the last pic...remeber it was raining the day (15 aug) when i took this pic...so no wonder they r dark..

well fusion sir last pics i posted by me were taken from ur car while u were driving...!!
    now that u hve agreed k700i cam wins...the forums shd be used to post more pics as its a mega photoshoot...

darthcoder Guest
    Well i have to agree that photos taken from K700i are better in colour , but those taken from the 6230 arent that bad either especially those taken from close range...but as far as the interpolated images go..i have to disagree with retesh..they dont look that nice...i guess i'll settle for a 6230 as although it has a so so camera..but the amount of features and as someone already said that 6230+256 MB Card=19k..so that aint a bad deal for me at all for all the music i need for a day

Satyrs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aka911
    If u are going to buy a separate music player and do not need edge then I suggest that u go 4 K700i.If not 4 anything then atleast 4 the amount of effort SE has put into the handset.....it is just wonderful...
    carrying around so many devices is a pain, so a 6230 anyday.
    The end difference is camera ratings woruld be :
    if 6230 is 9/10
    k700i is 9.2/10 for the camera
    Flashlight is nothing but a marketing gimick as usual adopted by SE since quickshare...

It hardly matters, get a 6230

darthcoder Guest
    I think i'll wait for the S700....but when is it launching?any idea?and i guess it will cost 24-25k here.....cant afford to spend that much on a Mobile Phone , let it come and then i'll decide

IceFusion Guest
    @darthcoder: yes the s700 is expected to be prices smwhere around tht only...but the prices fall like anything...look at the 6230 and the K700i..they fell from 21k to 17k in just 1 and half months...

Here is another 1 from 6230 nightmode...there was very little light in the auditorium where i took it....
    1 more thing...if u take even day time shots with nightmode..they come out gr8...will post sm soon..here's one with the night mode...

aka911 Guest

Woo

Quote Originally Posted by delhiboy1000
    any idea abt a decent camera-phone in the 8-10k range?? also wats the price fer a k500i
    & T630??
    Hey man ,I do not mean to be rude But the next time u want to ask some question u should do that by opening a separate topic.
    That will satisfy the forum rules and also give more answers to ur queries.....

K500i> 14k

T630>14 k

In 8-10k range

T610, Moto C650, 3650, X600, 7250i,6610i

Take ur pick.

aka911 Guest

I don't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by darthcoder
    Hey Ice,
    The photo from the 6230 in the night mode doeesnt look good at all..naa...i think the K700i's camer is far better...even in the night mode...
    Please check the pics again darthy.. i am curretly havin both cells, And i tell u again,K700i camera is UNUSABLE in dark

Unless the subject is near to u(so that u can use the flash) K700i is going to give u horrible pics... an example...

p.s. This pic was taken the day I bought my lovely K700i
    I was very dissapointed as it was the first pic i took
    the box u see in pic is K700i's box.

PIC1> only nite mode
    PIC2> WITH FLASH no NITE mode

IceFusion Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by darthcoder
    Hey Ice,
    The photo from the 6230 in the night mode doeesnt look good at all..naa...i think the K700i's camer is far better...even in the night mode...
    Mate...that pic is way better than what K700i produced in the same position in night mode...Retsh would confirm this cause he was also there when we took this pic...The k700i produced way too much distortion......Besides it was way dark...this is one of the best night mode pics that i took

Here are sm more pics though which my Sis took......DT mall gurgaon

i beleive we have made decision on 6230 nightmode cam a bit early...

these r unaltered pics(k700i cam)...no spl effects...all taken in night mode in deffrent conditions...

PIC 1) taken under 1 tube light with full voltage
    PIC 2) taken under low watt bulb thats actually 5 or 10 watt...used only for some lights during night
    PIC 3) extremly low voltage .....1 tube light....
    PIC 4) proper light...

after this i think 6230 has bad night mode also...so k700i wins again...!!
    Last edited by retesh_gondal; 20-09-2004 at 12:59 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast