Thread: FWT Wireless telephone set of HUAWEI MAKE

FWT Wireless telephone set of HUAWEI MAKE

Hello
    I am a subscriber of FWT Wireless telephone set of HUAWEI MAKE
    I have ETS-2077 MODEL
    i bought this set exclusively for use of internet... i got a data cable and a CD also..
    but to my dismay I finally came to know that the data cable I am using is meant for ETS 2000 and not for ETS 2077 as the modem was not querying/ not responding with that data cable..( When I connect the cable with PC and Wireless Phone, new hardware is detected and new COM is detected i.e. multiport serial adaptor TUSB 3410 & TIUMP USB Serial port on COM3 and the modem(Huawei wireless modem(153.6 k)) is installed with the available software but when I query modem it fails to respond. I am using XP OS)
    I ran from pillar to post to search for the proper data cable for ETS 2077 but i was told that this data cable of ETS 2077 is not available in the country and it will take few months to place order etc.... I am surprised that if ETS 2077 is available in market with such a large number why not a data cable..
    I need your help now.
    please let me know if this data cable of ETS 2000 can work with ETS 2077? if yes what alterations should be made in this cable... or please let me know the DB 9 pin configuration and USB of ETS 2077 so that i may alter this ETS 2000 data cable into ETS 2077.
    Is not there any universal pin assignment of DB9 & USB or the pin assignment varies from model to model? What alterations can I make to work this cable with my ETS 2077 set.
    I mean to ask what could be the possible pin assignment of DB-9---USB data cable?
    Can I cut this available data cable and alter it with new pin assignment (this cable works OK with an other Huawei FWT set i.e. ETS 2000)?
    Please help me for which I shall be grateful to you
    Thanks

Re: please help me

moving your topic to portable devices, please post in right forums

Re: FWT Wireless telephone set of HUAWEI MAKE

what is the right forum to post this thread?