Thread: Design of Asus Zenfone 5 in comparison to Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Design of Asus Zenfone 5 in comparison to Xiaomi Redmi 1S

I want a budget phone. And here first I saw Xiaomi Redmi 1S. This one is the best budget phone in the market. But it is not available. And also I had find a few complains about the same. That this phone is having some problem with heating. And it does not really work properly when you are using too many applications on the same. My friend has suggested to go for Asus Zenfone 5 which is a big costly one but a good model and also has a quiet decent hardware. What do you think about the same.

Re: Design of Asus Zenfone 5 in comparison to Xiaomi Redmi 1S

ZenFone 5 is not having a flashy look but it is sleek and impressive. It is a good model with features that are worth to go for. Xiaomi is like a Chinese brand which is less trusted. While Asus Zenfone still looks rich from all angle. It is not having a look like a budget phone. It is sturdy and durable to some extent but that does not means it is shockproof. Adding a nice cover on the same will help you to add extra protection on the screen. The display size is around 5inch which has Gorilla Glass cover.

Due to gorilla grass cover you don't have to worry much about rough usage. Zenfone 5 is a nice phone and it also looks quiet light. The phone comes in different colors. Like it comes on Pearl White, Cherry Red, Sky Blue, Solar Yellow and Charcoal Black. You can choose the color of your choice while buying. I think compare to others the black model looks more decent and impressive. I am quite impressed with the design here. It is simple to hold and provide you a good grip also.

I do not really trust Chinese brands here. I think you must go with Zenfone 5. The 5inch display on the front is quiet vibrant. With that at the top side you can have a 2MP front facing camera and sensors also. The volume and power buttons are metallic. They sits on the right side. Audio and micro usb port is placed at the top and bottom. At the backside you can find a nice soft finish. The phone is not slipper from any angle. A 8MP camera is placed at the back with flash. After removing the back cover you can see the two sim slots. The battery is fixed inside the same. MicroSD card slot also lies at the same place.

ZenFone 5 runs on a dual core processor. Compare to that Xiaomi might give you bit higher but it is not so on long lasting model. I thin Zenfone is enough to run all types of apps and games. It is powered by a 1.6Ghz Intel Atom Z2560 cpu and 2GB RAM. The output is quiet nice here. The processors is provided by Intel that also supports Hyper Threading technology. Multi-tasking is great here. It automatically manages app and gaming use.

Zenfone comes in two storage size. Which is 8GB and 16GB. And you can use a Micro SD card and extend the same upto 64GB. There are all type of common connectivity options also. Like Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc. It is a dual sim phone. Both the slots support GSM Micro SIM with 3G support on the same. The device runs on a 2100mAH battery which offer it s a decent entire day usage with minimum efforts. The screen on the front is quiet impressive. It is a 5inch IPS HD display where you get a maximum resolution of 1280x720 @ 294ppi. It is great phone.