Thread: Unable to get tablet screen output on my TV

Unable to get tablet screen output on my TV

I want some help to get my tablet output on my Tv. I want to play games on the same. I am having a Huawei tablet with me. I am not sure about the model. But I had seen my friend using the same. He can get the screen on this tv where he can simply navigate on Facebook or play games also. But I am unable to find the same kind of feature on my tablet also. I tried checking in the setting but I cannot find anything about the secondary display in the tablet. The tablet has Android 4.0 OS.

Re: Unable to get tablet screen output on my TV

To get that you must have mhl out on your tablet. And then only it will be working. You have to buy a separate MHL out cable and the same must be supported on your TV also. Or else it is not going to work. You can check your TV Specification first and then your tablet specification. If the tablet has a MHL connectivity then it will work with a TV that has a the connectivity. You can try using some third party apps on your tablet but I am not quiet sure that it will work or not.

Re: Unable to get tablet screen output on my TV

You can also get the same thing through a hdmi port.You just have to buy a hdmi cable and then you have to connect the tablet with a secondary screen. And it will start working. I am quiet sure that will be a bit helpful option for you. There are some apps that will let you to stream the content of your tablet screen on your tv through wifi. But for that also you will need a wifi connection on your TV set or else it wont be working at all. For old tablets this thing is not so simple. While on new high end tablets this feature is provided.