Thread: Is Huawei Honor T1 a good tablet for gaming

Is Huawei Honor T1 a good tablet for gaming

I am looking for a budget tablet for the gaming purpose. I found a recently launched one which is Huawei Honor T1. This tablet looks great to me. The cost is around Rs.10,000. I was looking for a tablet with 3G calling feature. And I found this one as the latest model. I want to know a bit more about the performance part. Like all HD games will work on this or not. I am going to install games like Spiderman, Asphalt, etc. And also for watching video. I hope the battery life is also good here.

Re: Is Huawei Honor T1 a good tablet for gaming

I think it is better to wait for sometime. As soon as a new product appears in the market there are people who test and review the same. And they give you a proper review which shows all about the output, performance and other stuff. As per the specification which I had seen the tablet looks like to be a good mid range model. Not really great for gaming stuff. The screen quality is not much great here. There was a Asus model released recently which looks exactly like a iPad. That type of tablets are ideal for eBook reading.

Re: Is Huawei Honor T1 a good tablet for gaming

This tablet runs on 1.2 GHz A7 Qualcomm MSM8212 Quad Core processor and 1 GB LPDDR2 ram. It also has a 8GB storage in the same. I am quiet sure you will be able to play all type of games and run different apps on it. And it will work really fine. There will be no lagging issue on it. The tablet also has a good screen quality. As per my views this tablet is ideal for multimedia and entry level gaming. Do not expect much from the same. The best high performance tablet was Google Nexus according to me.