Thread: What would be new in Moto E 2nd Generation

What would be new in Moto E 2nd Generation

Moto E 2nd generation will be coming soon. And I am looking for some information on the same. If this new 2nd generation model is launched then does Google will stop selling the first generation model. For Moto G they are selling both of them at different price. Moto E is one of the best budget phone and the features it offers is hard to find in any other model. I am trying to find out some information on the same which are intact. Like the hardware and other things. Doe anyone knows what additional thing it is going to offer.

Re: What would be new in Moto E 2nd Generation

I am not very much sure about this new upcoming Moto E 2nd generation model. I am quiet sure that this one will come loaded with lots of great new thing. I am waiting for the same. Google has not yet clarified that when they are going to sell the mobile device. This one is still not clear. But it is for true that the mobile phone be a lot more better version compare to the older one. And this one might have a decent front camera also. I hope Google does not make any changes in the cost. Which really matters.

Re: What would be new in Moto E 2nd Generation

I do not think Google will be doing any changes in the cost of this phone. It will be the same one. This phone is going to have a 5MP camera for taking photos. It will have a 4.5inch screen. Most of the options will be taken from the old model. For the hardware I found that this phone will be powered by 1.2Ghz quad core Snapdragon 400 processor and will have a 1GB RAM. Which is not bad I think. Quad core processor will make the app and game usage a lot more better.