Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to find in iOS which app is accessing my private data

Portable Devices

Old 05-12-2014

How to find in iOS which app is accessing my private data

I am trying to find some option through which I can find the apps that are accessing my private data. I install a lot of games and free apps. I never check the terms that are showed at the time of setup. My friend has a android phone where I found a box on the top before adding a app. It shows that the app will be allowed to access private data. This means the contacts and other stuff. The same thing will be also in Android. Is there any app taht can let me find such thing. I have added my credit card in the device.

Old 06-12-2014

Re: How to find in iOS which app is accessing my private data

Apps does not access private data on their own. It is done when you allow them to do. And you can also stop them by removing it. It is very important that you properly see before adding anything. Because it can cause a problem later on. And many apps and games have purchase items. Like in game you have in-game purchase. Sometime you choose some addons to buy and they are bought if there is a payment gateway configured in your device. It is better not to keep any kind of payment gateway in your system.
Old 08-12-2014

Re: How to find in iOS which app is accessing my private data

You can find that. There is a option available in iOS from where you can find where a app is accessing your private data or not. And then you can get rid of the same. This would be easier I think. For that you have to simply tap on settings and then you have to tap on privacy. There you can see the list of apps that you had allowed to use your private data. For example you can tap on contacts and find which apps are accessing the contact details. And you can remove them if you want.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,