Thread: Oxigen Wallet keeps on resetting new password on android

Oxigen Wallet keeps on resetting new password on android

I am facing some problem in using Oxigen Wallet. From long time I had not used it. I did not really remember the password. I went on OxigenWallet.com and reset the password. It only accept a 6 digit password. After dong that when I tried adding that on my mobile phone it did not accept it. Later I received a new sms that my password is reset to a new 6 digit number. When I used that to login I am getting password mismatch error. I tried once again from the site to change the password and login in my phone but the issue is same.

Re: Oxigen Wallet keeps on resetting new password on android

This is weird. I am also dealing with the same problem. I want to transfer some cash to my friend through Oxigen Wallet. And I am also trying the same. I do not understand if I had reset my password from the online site then why does it is again resetting the password and sending me back. It keeps no sending me some kind of 6 digit code that is not my actual password. And when I click on the forgot your password it crash on my phone. This is not working properly.

Re: Oxigen Wallet keeps on resetting new password on android

I am using Oxigen Wallet on Bluestack. It is a android emulator. I had installed it on my windows and there it looks to be working really fine. Compare to few others wallets, Oxigen is bit buggy. It does not work well on old android phone. I am having Lenovo A369i where I get this problem and later I had installed that on my pc through Bluetstack where it is working fine. I am able to access things in the same and there is no issue with the same. The web version also work well, but the android one is very buggy.