Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which are the best android tablet of year 2014

Portable Devices

Old 01-12-2014

Which are the best android tablet of year 2014

The year is almost going to end soon and there might not be any new model coming up. I want to know that which tablets rocks this year. As far as I had seen Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is an great model. I had bought this a few time ago and I am still using the same. It works really till now. My friend is looking to buy a new tab soon and he wants to go for some other model. I want to know the best model only. One which has great touchscreen support and supoer smooth gaming and app output.

Old 02-12-2014

Re: Which are the best android tablet of year 2014

If you need something bigger in size then Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is the best according to me. I am talking about a 2014 model. This tablet has a Octa core cpu that rusn almost all type of hgih end games. And 2GB ram on other hand support multitasking. It also gives you a decent camera quality. There is a 8MP on the backside and a 2MP on the front. I think that will be enough. It is good to go for a full size tablet so that you can use it like a pc. Small tablets are not so effective for professional usage.
Old 03-12-2014

Re: Which are the best android tablet of year 2014

Most of the models which are considered as best for this year are by Samsung. Like the one which is mentioned above. There are two more nice models. Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab S. I think these tablets will be great for all kind of usage. But if you need something durable then you can go with Sony Xperia Z2. It is also an nice model that come with lots of features. It is durable and has great hardware support. The touch quality is best here. It is also an ideal solution for multimedia.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,