Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What will be new in upcoming Sony Xperia Z4

Portable Devices

Old 27-11-2014

What will be new in upcoming Sony Xperia Z4

Sony is going to release soon the new Sony Xperia Z4 android smartphone. I am trying to find a bit information on the same. My brother has bought Sony Xperia Z3 last time and it is a great phone. I was also thinking to go for the same but finally Sony Xperia Z4 came into the news. I am not sure whether this is a confirm information or just a rumor. But I am trying to find a lot of information on the same. I am quiet sure there will be some proper information on it. I am actually looking for details on the hardware specs.

Old 28-11-2014

Re: What will be new in upcoming Sony Xperia Z4

Sony Xperia Z4 is not yet a confirmed phone. But this will be coming soon with lot of new additions. And obviously being a high end phone it will be a super costly model. I am able to find a bit information on the display and camera quality. It might have a 5.5inch screen with good tough output. You can work well on the same. Most of the things will be taken from Sony Xperia Z3. There will a new kind of camera that offer you 21mp quality. It will let you take amazing photos instantly.
Old 29-11-2014

Re: What will be new in upcoming Sony Xperia Z4

This phone will be quiet similar to the old model. All you are gong to get is a new 64bit hardware on the same. Which was first started by Apple and then Samsung added that in its high end device. Today you can see most of the high end models are loaded with this new kind of 64bit processor. So this will also be loaded with the same hardware that will boost the output to much higher. It will also be a robust phone with durable design and great gaming power. Mostly it will a nice phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,