Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which is the most annoying thing in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Portable Devices

Old 24-11-2014

Which is the most annoying thing in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is out on some devices and this is simply offering a set of good features. I want to know that which is the most annoying thing about Android 5.0 Lollipop. Last time when Kitkat was released there were a few bugs which later on got fixed as the new updates were provided. I am looking for a bit more information on Android 5.0 Lollipop. This one will be rolling out soon on many devices like smartphones and tablets. And new high end phones like Nexus will be already getting the same.

Old 25-11-2014

Re: Which is the most annoying thing in Android 5.0 Lollipop

My friend got a new Nexus 5 recently and he got this new OS update on the same. The update look really nice but there is one problem which I think is the most annoying thing. It does not has a good battery life. Whenever a new Os is out in the market there are certain things where are primary on the same. Like the battery life. I had seen my self Nexus 5 running on Android 5.0 Lollipop is having worst battery life. It is very dull and ends up fast. I think Google must work on the same and make it lot more better in the next update.
Old 25-11-2014

Re: Which is the most annoying thing in Android 5.0 Lollipop

According to me this new update is not going to well on old phones. I am quiet sure there will be issue. Most of new high end phone will come loaded with a 64bit processing power. And they will also perform really well. Here the thing that I do not enjoy much is the card style of ui when you simply check the background apps. The response is quiet slow here. While the same thing works really well on new phone. It is also not possible to downgrade back to the old OS. Google must add this feature in its new devices.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,