Thread: Does Moto 360 is going to get any new Android Update

Does Moto 360 is going to get any new Android Update

Does Moto 360 goes Android 5.0 Lollipop update. I just found that a new update is released for the same. I was about to go for this device, but was not completely sure. My friend has one and it looks very helpful. But being a costly product I am not willing to go for the same. So here I want to know the new features that this device is goign to provide. And if this is a kind of new android update the it is more worth to gof or. Anyone has got the update. My friend has not yet updated it due to lack of internet.

Re: Does Moto 360 is goign to get any new Android Update

The update is basic that brings a few battery improvements and that's it. There is nothing much in it. Google always offer timely updates for its device and Moto 360 is also going to get one. Here the new update is just boosted the battery output and will offer you a nice output also. So this is just related to battery output that the only thing. As far as I know you get a battery boost upto 15% and nothing else. So if you are dealing with stability issue on Moto 360 then I am quiet sure that this will help.

Re: Does Moto 360 is goign to get any new Android Update

This update brings a new feature Mood Lightning. A new kind of feature that will auto manage the device brightness thus boosting up the battery life of the system. There is no Android update for the same. This update will bring you a nice overall update output you can get more from the same. For the new Android 5.0 update no existing brands are working on it. Even the Moto series is not goign to get any update in the coming time. But in time this is goign to help and you will get the the same in future.