Thread: Unable to sync iPhone with Prius through Bluetooth

Unable to sync iPhone with Prius through Bluetooth

After having new iPhone 6 I was quiet excited to use the same with my car. I am having a Prius (2013 - Plugin Hybrid). Before this I was using iPhone 4S on the same. I was able to play audio through Bluetooth and also for receiving and making calls. But after when I had iPhone 6 I am unable to use the same. The phone just does not identify the Bluetooth device of my car. And sometime if it gets connected anyhow it takes a long time for the device to respond. I tried making calls, but I am unable to get any audio in the same. I had tried doing this through the car display interface and I can also get the ring, but there is no audio from call when the person reply.

Re: Unable to sync iPhone with Prius through Bluetooth

iPhone 6 has major compatibility issue with different devices. You are facing the problem with your car, and I am here struggling to use my old gaming headphone on this device. I am having a wireless headphone that I bought long back. It has a wireless receiver which connect with all kind of Bluetooth device. At first the phone is not able to detect that receiving. I tried factory reset also but it did not helped. At last I had called Apple Care who has no answer for the same. I am having a old version of iPad at my home. When I connect that it works well. It is so annoying that this new device does not has support for common Bluetooth devices. I want some help on the same.

Re: Unable to sync iPhone with Prius through Bluetooth

I first thought most of this bugs will get fixed by having a new iOS 8.0.2 update. But here nothing worked. The issue remain the same. I tried to restore the firmware also but this also did not helped. On the other hand more issue appeared on iPhone 5S which is used by my sister. Now she is complaining about Bluetooth pairing with speaker which is dropping connection. Apple guys are clueless about this. I think Apple must work fast and release a new update as soon as they can to resolve this minor things. There are two major features causing problem. They are wifi and the Bluetooth connection. I am quiet not able to find any way in fixing this.