Thread: Unable to receive call after iOS 8.0.2 update on iPhone 5S

Unable to receive call after iOS 8.0.2 update on iPhone 5S

I got a update for iOS 8.0.2 on iPhone 5S. Once it was done there are ample of new problem that started appearing. I am unable to figure out how to fix this thing. First issue lies with call receiving. A number of time I had seen I am unable to get any calls on that. And when I am trying to use an app like Facebook or email client, the phone heats a lot. This use to never happen before. I think I did a mistake by updating iOS 8.0.2 on my iPhone. The device was quiet working nicely before and now it is just giving me hard time in using the phone. A number of time I cannot receive important calls on the same. It is just loosing the network.

Re: Unable to receive call after iOS 8.0.2 update on iPhone 5S

Start with taking a full phone backup through iTunes. Connect the phone to your pc and launch iTunes and then backup the device. Once done you will have to factory reset your device. You can do that easily. And then try to restore all your data back and check. I think this will fix the issue. Soon Apple is going to release a few more updates to resolve this kind of bugs. iOS8 has created a lot of issue in new iPhone 6 and in older one also. Yet Apple has not finalize any updating to be coming up. But they will release to fix overheating issue also. Factory reset is the only way to fix minor bugs but if that is not helping then you have to wait for the update.

Re: Unable to receive call after iOS 8.0.2 update on iPhone 5S

In my case after having this new update, my battery is draining really fast. And with that the phone also overheat. I never found this issue before with the old version of iOS. Apple must keep a process of restoring the old OS back again in case if there is any serious issue with the device. Because users are just stuck and does not understand what to do. Luckily I had not ran the update on my iPad. And I am goign to block this. Battery drain is a big concern. My phone use to work well for the entire day before, but not it is not working well. It is really giving me hardware time. I even cannot play games on it for longer period.