Thread: Bluetooth fails to work properly after updating to iOS8

Bluetooth fails to work properly after updating to iOS8

I got update of iOS8 for my iPhone 5 which I am using from quiet a long time. Before this I was not having any issue in it. After running the update which took quiet a long time, I am having issue with Bluetooth connection. I had connected the phone to my car and to a Bluetooth headset at my home. But it looks that the phone disconnect the Bluetooth on its own. It does not remain connected all the time. I had tried looking around for the solution but cannot find anything. I am not able to figure out why this thing is not working properly. The same Bluetooth adapter that I was using before was working fine, but now this is not getting connected. I have to try that a few couple of time.

Re: Bluetooth fails to work properly after updating to iOS8

Kind of bug in iOS8 it looks. I had seen user reporting issues for Bluetooth and for wifi connectivity. They says the connection keeps on dropping on its own when they are connected to any specific device. And things does not work properly. I can help you to try a few things which might give you solution. For that you have to go in the Bluetooth settings first. And there you have to tap on the Bluetooth device. Then click on forget. You also have to reset the Bluetooth settings of other devices if possible. Once you are done with that it will be easier for you to keep things connected all the time. If nothing works then try resetting the iphone once and check back.

Kind of bug in iOS8 it looks. I had seen user reporting issues for Bluetooth and for wifi connectivity. They says the connection keeps on dropping on its own when they are connected to any specific device. And things does not work properly. I can help you to try a few things which might give you solution. For that you have to go in the Bluetooth settings first. And there you have to tap on the Bluetooth device. Then click on forget. You also have to reset the Bluetooth settings of other devices if possible. Once you are done with that it will be easier for you to keep things connected all the time. If nothing works then try resetting the iphone once and check back.

8.0.2 update is giving a lot of issue and I thought that this is going to fix many problem. But things are not same here. I am having two iPhone 5. I am facing issue with wifi drop and with Bluetooth connectivity. It is quiet annoying. I first through the problem was with my router so I made changes in the same. But that was working well. The issue was with my phone. I am trying to contact apple on mail for this. They just replied to reset the settings and things will be fixed. But I do not really think that it is going to help much. There was some rumors that soon apple is going to release more updates to resolve this kind of problems. But they had not confirmed any date for doing the same.