Thread: Want to connect iPhone 6 to my care through Bluetooth

Want to connect iPhone 6 to my care through Bluetooth

iPhone 6 is an great device and a new version means lots of benefit. But somehow I am unable to use the Bluetooth function of iPhone 6 with my car. My car has a feature through which I can connect my phone to it through Bluetooth. And it will help me to control the audio calls, I can simply disconnect calls through a disconnect button on the steering wheel. I had used a android phone with this before where it worked well. But when I do that on iPhone 6 it is not working. I am quiet enable to figure out why this latest phone is so buggy wit simple Bluetooth pairing. I had tried around 10 times to connect it with my car but it is not working. It does not detect the car Bluetooth device.

Re: Want to connect iPhone 6 to my care through Bluetooth

Sometime this issue is with the Bluetooth compatibility. Apple devices work well when you try to pair them with each other. But when you try use other third party programs then it is quiet complicated and will give you a lot of problem. Here you have to start with a factory reset first. So that the default settings can work and help you to pair your phone with car. I was able to pair iPhone 6 with Mercedes. and it worked well. All functions are working fine. Try to reset the phone once and test once again. I hope you are not having a very old Bluetooth standard that might not work well with the new iPhone.

Car manufacturers are releasing patch for this issue and you have to upgrade the firmware of your car devices to work well with iPhone 6. I had seen this in Fiat. They have a patch for this device which resolved the Bluetooth pairing problem later on. You can try finding the same. Apple support has no answer for this. And try to check for iOS update also. If you can find the latest one then install that in your phone and test once again with pairing stuff. I am quiet sure it will work and will give you a proper output. Some cars comes with different pairing mode. You have to try that once. Go in the Bluetooth settings to find more options for pairing.

Car manufacturers are releasing patch for this issue and you have to upgrade the firmware of your car devices to work well with iPhone 6. I had seen this in Fiat. They have a patch for this device which resolved the Bluetooth pairing problem later on. You can try finding the same. Apple support has no answer for this. And try to check for iOS update also. If you can find the latest one then install that in your phone and test once again with pairing stuff. I am quiet sure it will work and will give you a proper output. Some cars comes with different pairing mode. You have to try that once. Go in the Bluetooth settings to find more options for pairing.