Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2014

iPhone 6 plus screen scratch already just in 1 week

I have recently bought myself an iPhone 6 Plus mobile phone and already in just one week I have noticed scratches at the corners of the screen. I am not using any screen protector on this iPhone and only after a week of normal use it is already showing scratches on the screen? So, is it alright to assume that there is some production fault on this version of the Apple devices? Or is it only me who is facing this problem on my iPhone 6 plus? Is there any solution for this issue except for sending the phone back to Apple store? TIA
Old 06-10-2014

Re: iPhone 6 plus screen scratch already just in 1 week

Even I have purchased a iPhone 6 4.7-inch version recently and I can see that there are some scratches at the corners of the screen. I have been very carefully using my new iphone 6 and have also kept it in a soft case as well. Previously I was using iPhone 5C for almost 3 years and havent had a scratch on it. I am also wondering if this is some kind of production fault or we got a defective iPhone 6 with me. I will ask Apple support what remedies should be taken to solve this issue?
Old 07-10-2014

There are many people who are facing a fine scratch on their iphone 6 even if you carefully handle it. You should try to grab a screen protector for your iPhone 6 but even if you still got a little scratch then again it will be only on the edges. You will mostly notice the scratches by the home button at the top corner of the iPhone 6. You should also use the protective film on your smartphone to keep the screen safe from getting more scratches.
Old 08-10-2014

There was one guy who was having similar issue with his new iPhone 6 who came back from a Genius appointment. When he showed the guy his iphone 6 then the guy from Genius appointment said that Apple doesnt cover cosmetic damage under the warranty. So, the only way to keep your iphone 6 safe is to have it covered by a film or a cover from further damage. It was also noted that iPhone 6 screen damage repair cost is less compared to its previous version, you can check that out here - https://www.apple.com/support/iphone...screen-damage/

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,