Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-09-2014

Are there any new gaming notebooks released recently

I am trying to locate the latest models of gaming net-books that have been released recently. I do not want the list of old models. That is because of the chipset. New model means a lot of new updates in the hardware. One of the most common thing that I had seen no gaming notebook comes with a attached SSD. They just have this internal hard drive that is mostly a 5400rpm or higher. And SSD here you will bet getting a lot more quality performance on the same. I am quiet looking around and it looks that manufacturer are not yet making any new models. They are selling out the old one.
Old 26-09-2014

Re: Are there any new gaming notebooks released recently

MSI is the one that recently came out with a good and decent gaming notebook. The model is MSI GP60 gaming laptop. I don't know the cost of this model, but surely it is a costly one. The model brings you a great hardware specs that can allow you to play any games. It has a full-HD 15.6in display. It is powered by Intel Core i7 gpu and also have the latest Nvidia GeForce 840M gpu. The hardware is amazing here. Once you have this I do not really thinks you will need any other upgrades for the next 2 to 3 years. You can try checking about this model in more details on the official site. I do not think there are any more upgrade solution available on this.
Old 26-09-2014

Re: Are there any new gaming notebooks released recently

Asus also came out with two new models recently. The first on is Asus G551 and the second one is Asus G771. This are two nice gaming notebooks in the market that falls in the ROG series. This are both high end gaming notebook that will surely satisfy our gaming needs. They dont have SSD in it. G771 brings a 17.3-inch screen with an IPS display for good resolution. And comes with 5400 RPM or 7200 RPM hard drives. There is a SSD upgrade solution available on this. The other one is smaller that brings 15.6-inch screen. It can be good for those who are looking for less costly gaming notebook.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,