Thread: iOS8 more unstable than iOS 7

iOS8 more unstable than iOS 7

I think iOS 8 is quiet not stable compare to iOS 7. My friend bought the phone and I was testing that. I am having a older version of iPhone with iOS 7. I installed a few apps that are linked with cloud storage and configured the files to upload. The app crashed instantly on that. I had seen that the new version is quiet buggy her and I am not able to figure out why. My friend is having iPhone 6 which is large size display. Sometime the phone also crash when you are trying to take photos and videos on maximum. I am not sure that I am the only one who is facing the issue. Is there someone else you are having the same kind of problem.

Re: iOS8 more unstable than iOS 7

It is actually true. iOS 8 is an buggy OS and many are facing the issue. Th crash rate is more compare to iOS 7 and this is mostly on those devices who had upgraded to iOS 8 from iOS 7. Some apps are causing the issue due to lack of compatibility. But soon Apple will be offering a new update to resolve the issue. And you can find the same out later on. I had seen a new which has a survey that is tell about the same. And it is a bit annoying to use that. It is really weird to find that the new operating system by Android is having such an problem. This can get more annoying if you are trying to use old games on it.

Re: iOS8 more unstable than iOS 7

iOS 8 has collect a lot of criticism because of this. Yet many few are reporting but iOS8 is really buggy. I had seen the issue on iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 that has got the update. It will take some time for the operating system to get adjusted on the new platform. There might be patches in coming time. If you are doing the update for the first time then it is recommended that you must backup your data full and remove the apps that you are not using. It is going to help you more in dealing with the problem. And if there is lot of crash issue then you have to restore the phone setting and then update it. That will help.