Thread: Does the new Galaxy S5 is going to come with Android L

Does the new Galaxy S5 is going to come with Android L

I want to know that is it rumor or a proper information. I had seen on some site and found a information that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is going to have Android L pre-installed in the same. This is not yet confirmed. But if this is true then it will be amazing to go for. Because what I had found that this two new models are going to come with Android Kitkat operating system on the same. And if there is any new version then that will be loaded. But there is nothing clear information about the Android L update on the same. Is there anyone who has confirm information on the same.

Re: Does the new Galaxy S5 is going to come with Android L

Android L is not yet clearly announced. And Google is planing that this is first going to be introduced in the new version of Nexus. But officially Google has not told or provided the list of smartphones that are going to come loaded with the Android L operating system. We have to simply sit back to find out when this thing is officially released in the market. It will be a bit annoying to know that many new high end smartphones will not get the Android L update. Because it will need some good hardware changes, and many smartphones are already in the process of launch. They are finalized.

Re: Does the new Galaxy S5 is going to come with Android L

Most of the sites states that the new Samsung models are going to come with Kitkat. There is not confirm news that the new models are going to have Android L. This are all rumors. There are many devices in the line which are going to be released soon and comes loaded with ample of great features. I am quiet sure that if the new Samsung phones are getting this updates then other devices by HTC and Motorola will also get the same. But there is no official information on the same. So things are like rumors. Most of things depending on the new features the Samsung will be introducing in the new mobile phone.