Thread: What are the benefit of buying a mobile under Android one series

What are the benefit of buying a mobile under Android one series

I had seen Android One series as released by Google and I want to know what are the benefits of it. I am quiet unable to figure out what are the benefits of this phone. I can see a few model that looks like entry level phones. And there are better one in the market. Google target budget phone under this series. Where people can buy a lot of budget phone under the same. Should I do with android phone or there are something better. Because my budget is Rs.10000. And under this I can still a lot of good models in the market. Can anyone simply suggest me what to go for. I had seen a lot of positive feedback about this Android One series.

Re: What are the benefit of buying a mobile under Android one series

There are many things that Android One models can offer you compare to other phone series. Like you are going to first get the latest android update on the same. Most of the phone that are under Android One comes loaded with the latest Android Kitkat operating system. You dont have to wait for the upgrade thing. The hardware provided on the same is decent. You get a nice cpu with 1GB ram that is capable of playing all type of applications with ease. And above all the phones are under budget. So here you have to checkout the same once. We will be soon getting more models in the market. Almost all of them are having identical hardware.

Re: What are the benefit of buying a mobile under Android one series

This devices are under Google updates. That means instead of getting a android update from the manufacturer this phones will be getting the android update directly from Google. Most of the budget phone which are released in the market does have same kind of hardware. And this are loaded with lot of fresh things. It is good to found that this budget phone are good enough for app and game usage. In coming time we will be getting a lot of good budget mobile in the market with great feature and durable design. But we have to wait back this is only the first series.