Thread: Two things that you like the most about iPhone 6

Two things that you like the most about iPhone 6

What is the best feature you had seen yet about the new iPhone 6. I am trying to find out the two best things about the phone. I do not want any complete review of that. I had seen a lot of things iPhone and I found that this new iPhone is just bigger in size and comes loaded with the latest iOS operating system. So surely there is something new in the same. And I had also seen a lot of hardware configuration. What other things that Apple has added in the new iPhone to make it better. iOS 8 update will soon be released in market for the old iPhone version. So anyhow we are going to get the update on the phone. What are the other things good about this new phone.

Re: Two things that you like the most about iPhone 6

There is one thing that Apple has added and not many are talking about the same. The phone is going to have a new thing called as Apple Pay. This one is a new thing through which dont have to carry credit cards any more. It will have a simple payment gateway to make payments. It is a new feature and I am quiet sure that this is a part of iOS. And it will come in older iPhone devices also. Through this you just have to load the balance in the same and done. You can move your phone for making payments. And above all this thing is secure. You can make payment through your fingerprint. This will be used for the authorization.

Re: Two things that you like the most about iPhone 6

I think the phone has something better in the camera. There are two models of iPhone and both of them have 8 megapixel camera. The new app in the phone is capable of giving you a lot more accurate colors. You can take quiet good photos through the same even if you are using flash you will got more better output. Here the best thing about the same is the HDR (high dynamic range). Through which you can take quiet amazing and rich photos. The camera of iPhone is lot more better in terms of overall output. I will not say that the old phone have a bad camera, but the new one has a more optimized technology.