Thread: Is there a way to hide call recorder in android

Is there a way to hide call recorder in android

I am using a call recorder application. It is the app drawer and the icon is on the home screen. When I tap on that the call recorder shows up with all the live recording in it. I want some way to hide this. I tried finding out on the web for any process which can help me to hide the call recorder files. But this thing is not working. My friends use my phone and they usually tap on the icon to check what is inside. I do not want them to access my files. I had tried to find a app that can remain hidden. But most of them are paid.

Re: Is there a way to hide call recorder in android

You can do that by changing the launcher. There is no need to look for a new one. There are many launchers on the web that will allow you a option to hide a app. And this will not be visible in the app drawer. I had used a few recently. I think Nova launcher has this feature. It is light and easy to use and has a simple UI with lots of customization option. If you do not want to change the launcher then you can simply download a app that can hide different apps for you with password on the same. There are many on Google Play.

There is one app that can bring multiple benefits to your mobile phone in less effort. It is called as Eset Antivirus. This app will give you security solution on your device. That means it will protect your phone from malware. The antivirus has a few amazing features that would help you in dealing with the issue. This antivirus has a app locker in it. that means you can lock the call recorder and no one can simply open and check what is inside.

It is a huge difference between locking a app and simply hiding it. When you lock still the app is visible in the app drawer and people will click on the same. And if it is someone close then they might ask you the password. Hiding is the best option. For that you have to use a launcher as mentioned above. The default launcher does not comes with option to hide a app and you to do that you have to simply use a third party one. And there are ample of them.

I am using Hide App-Hide Application Icon. This app is free on web and it will help you simply to hide things on the app drawer. It is very simple to use and has very basic option. It will just hide the app icon that remains not visible on the phone. The next thing you have to do is simply open the app to unhide the same. You dont have to modify the entire launcher for the same and I am quiet sure that will help. Just try this.

Try Spy Call Recorder once and see what output you are getting. I am using this from long time to record my mp3 files. It has a nice security mode through which you can record calls and simply get the kind of output you are looking for. It will not be complicated to understand how it works. One good point of using this software is that it has a option through which you can record call and play them through the website. No need to have the mobile with you.