Thread: It is possible to use a usb headphone on android phone

It is possible to use a usb headphone on android phone

How to use a usb headphone on a android device. I am talking about all high end phone like Note 3, Xperia Z2, etc. These devices comes with usb to go feature and you can still use a pen drive no the same. I just want to know that does using a usb to go cable can we use a headphone that comes with usb connectivity. I have one old which has great sound quality. There is no wifi support on the same. I want to use that on my friend tablet which Tab 3. A if this works then it is lot better.

Re: It is possible to use a usb headphone on android phone

I do not think so. You have to locate that feature in the settings. If that is provided then only it is going to work. For usb pen drive when you connect you get the same detected under storage. You can click on that and mount it. I am doubtful about sing a headphone. you can still try using some third party software to test the same. If that does not work then there is nothing you can do. I think going to with wireless headphones are the best option to go for. Because they offer you simple connectivity.

Re: It is possible to use a usb headphone on android phone

It will work only if you are able to find the right audio drivers for your tablet. Or else it wont get detected. Almost all devices that has Android 4.0 or higher operating system with usb to go support can install the audio driver and use the same. You can listen to the audio through the cable but this will also cause fast battery drain. Because this type of headphones need more power to work. Just try to find the audio driver update on the web and install that. I hope this does not needs rooting type of thing.