Thread: Note 3 speakers damage in rain, how to fix

Note 3 speakers damage in rain, how to fix

The speakers of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is damage in rain. I want some help to fix the same. It is not working. I cannot hear the ringtone nor there is any sound while tapping on the key. The device got wet while coming home. I removed the battery and kept it for drying. I thought this will resolve the issue. I turned on the phone after 10 hrs. Everything is working fine but the speaker fails. I had tried cleaning and drying the phone. But it is not working. Is this thing is covered under warranty.

Re: Note 3 speakers damage in rain, how to fix

Well I don't think so. Take the speaker to the service center and dont tell them it got stopped due to rain. Just tell them it stops working automatically when you were playing games or watching movies. If they catch you, having water issue then you have to pay or else you will get that repaired for free. That is the easiest way and it will be reliable. Even if you pay then I do not really think this will be costly. It is good your phone is working fine. Always protect your device from water. Get a good liquid protection case.

Re: Note 3 speakers damage in rain, how to fix

Samsung phones are very delicate when it comes to water issue. I had lost my phone long back just because of that. When you are buying a high end phone then it is good that you must go with a durable one. So that you can get a bit of security on the same. For your phone you can visit any local shop to get a speaker replacement but this will void the warranty. So better take the same to service center. There you will get all genuine parts and it will also
    have long life.