Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-06-2014

Moto E Touchscreen does not respond sometime

Sometime the touchscreen does not work on Moto E. I am unable to figure out the reason behind that but it happens. When I try to press that nothing happens. Before this happen once so ignored the same. But now this is frequent. Like when I exist a browser I press the back key. It does not work. And then after tapping 4 to 5 times it starts again. It is a brand new phone and I hope it does not has any kind of hardware fault in the same. How can I resolve the problem. Should I take it to the service center.
Old 01-07-2014

Re: Moto E Touchscreen does not respond sometime

I do not think this can be some kind of hardware fault. Is there any launcher installed in your device. If yes then just disable that and use the default one. I had got this similar issue some months ago on a Micromax phone. Things only work when I tap multiple times on the screen. That was because of buzz launcher. The phone was freezing. I restored the old launcher from settings > apps > buzz launcher > clear defaults. And then switched back to the normal one and it worked.
Old 02-07-2014

Re: Moto E Touchscreen does not respond sometime

There is one more thing you can try out. Sometime we add a very thick screen guard on the phone screen. And that cause this kind of issue. If you are not using any launchers or any apps which is slowing down the phone then just check your screen guard. If it is quiet thick then the phone is unable to identify your fingers. You have to tap more firmly and keep pressing the screen for few seconds. Then leave it. You might have to remove the screen guard to resolve the issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,