Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-06-2014

How to instantly transfer audio files in Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I am know different ways to simply transfer music file sin the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 device. Now the easy way is to manually move the file from one place to another. But sometime a few music files does not work. The phone fails to read the same. So here I am looking for some solution through which I can instantly transfer music. Like if I had downloaded a few of them from different site. I just want to connect and move the same.
Old 30-06-2014

Re: How to instantly transfer audio files in Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Galaxy Note 3 comes with high storage space. And everyone loves to add their favorite music in this. There are three simple ways through which you can transfer audio in the phone. First is done through Samsung Kies. The default PC Suite software which sync other things also. You can use Samsung Kies to run backup or to update phone firmware. The second way is through Windows Media Player. Windows Media Player supports a number of media devices. You just have to connect the phone and click on Sync. And the last option is through Media Device(MTP). This give you access to the internal storage where you can copy paste files.
Old 01-07-2014

Re: How to instantly transfer audio files in Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I had done that. It works well. All you had to do is Install Samsung Kies in your pc. Connect the phone. Once it is detected you can see it on PC Suite. Configure the audio file location and click on Sync. Through this you can add many audio files without worrying about the format. Now you can do the same with Windows Media Player also. You have to Connect the device to the pc and launch Windows Media Player. Move your favorite music files to Libraries\Music. And then click on Sync. To use this you have to enable Media Device from settings.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,